News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Breakfast / Lunch get-together?

Started by Lonesome Dave, January 05, 2013, 02:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

If you plan to attend please post by Friday evening so we have a count to let Cheyenne Crossing know ahead of time.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Fletch

I plan on being there, but it will depend on how fast my spousal unit is moving..... ::)
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

greatbuffalo

Tell her it would be complete without her there, so she must.  :)
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lonesome Dave

Hey everyone!  This Saturday 3/7 is the 1st Saturday of the month, but I'm going to be gone the second Saturday (3/14), so I decided lets do breakfast this weekend instead of the following. 

So mark your calendar or set your alarm for this Saturday morning (3/7) at 9am.  Lets meet at Shooters on W. Main street. 
See ya there!

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

I'll be there, but after last night I'm not sure if I'll ride or drive... ???

Lonesome Dave

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

KLC63

I'm in. I look forward to seeing the usual suspects!!
THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

Lonesome Dave

Back by popular demand!!

At the request of numerous people around here, we're going to start up the Breakfast Club again.

Gerry suggested we go to breakfast at our upcoming spring/summer rally location.  They have a restaurant there and it would be a could time to check it out. 

So based on the past tradition of having breakfast on the second Saturday of the month, this coming Saturday is the one, May 8th at 9 am.

Lets plan on having our Breakfast Club at Custer Crossing Campground on Hwy 385 near Roubaix Lake turnoff.

See custercrossingcampground.com for more directions.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

Fletch

and then I completely forgot about it... :-[

Wizard

Old age catches up with us all Mike... ;D

Quote from: Fletch on May 11, 2021, 02:51:16 PM
and then I completely forgot about it... :-[

Lonesome Dave

I forgot to post this.  This Saturday, 6-12-21 we are heading to Custer Crossing Campground for breakfast at 0900 hours.

This is the same campground we're having the Spring Rally at next weekend.  I think some are going riding afterwards.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

breakfast @ 9, breakfast @ 9, breakfast @ 9, breakfast @ 9, breakfast @ 9, breakfast @ 9, breakfast @ 9, breakfast @ 9, I think I'll be there..... ;) ;D

Lonesome Dave

Puppy goes out at 6, puppy goes out at 7, puppy goes....opps....to late, puppy goes out at 8 anyway.  Breakfast at 9.
Older - Wiser - Faster !