News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Winter project?

Started by tannerc, February 01, 2013, 03:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Lonesome Dave

give me a call 381-7155  LD

Sorry, I just got up.......I thought this was your bike!  :o  I figured it out.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

tannerc

HAHA not a problem  ;D
Should be able to get him talked down a bit since he is "unsure" what happened.. XT parts should be cheap and available!
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

bikergirl4ever

Is Andrea getting a new bike?   :-* :-* :-* :-*
Live, Laugh, Love

tannerc

Nope, the serow is still kicking, a little worse for ware, but still a strong runner. She thinks she needs a CRF250L but..

bikergirl4ever

Im getting another XT, but I also bought a WR250F that she can try. I did buy back my old CRF100F so I can do a little more single track. Andrea and Cara have a lot more guts and confidence than I do, so Im going back to the small one for a while.  (Good excuse to buy a bike for the grandsons). We are also looking for a PW50
Live, Laugh, Love

Hank

Sheri I think you'll find that that WR250F is pretty slick in the single track!

bikergirl4ever

I know, thats what Lance says to. Im just chicken. Right now both feet are about 4" off the ground. I think it might need to be lowered a bit. (haha) Our son is moving back next week so we have another rider in the group. Thanks Hank for letting him ride some of yours.
Live, Laugh, Love

Lonesome Dave

Well Tannerc, I've got you to blame for this.  I somehow missed the ad when it was posted on CL last week, and then you let everyone know about it.
Just what I was looking for, except maybe a TW. 

So I go look at this one......

and clear back in the shed, all covered up, I see a front tire......  What's that?  "Oh, that's a sweetheart"  (now I'm in trouble) 
Under the cover, I see this one.   Now what do you think happened next?

Yep, that's my barn in the back ground, I took both home.   Not sure what I'm going to do with both, probably fix and sell the Yammy.  The Honda works fine. Who knows, but now I have a project or two!!
Thanks for the problems, oh yea, my wife would really like to thank you too.  And, dump me!  I think in time, as soon as she rides it around the yard she'll love it too.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

Nice scores!    That little Honda looks really cool.    Have you guys ever seen the Madass 125?  Someday I'm gonna have one of those.

http://www.peirspeed.com/madass125.htm

Lonesome Dave

That is cool.  So many bikes, so little time!  ;D
Older - Wiser - Faster !

tannerc

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on February 03, 2013, 04:59:07 PM
Well Tannerc, I've got you to THANK for this. 

So I go look at this one......

???

THAT IS AWESOME! ^
That is in good shape, and complete... NICE!

tannerc

Im a little jealous actually..  :-[

Bogus Jim

The Honda is really a nice color.  ::)

Lonesome Dave

Funny  ;D  It's probably as close to KTM I'll ever get.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !