News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Klim pants on sale

Started by Hank, February 03, 2013, 05:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

Just in case you want to blend in and look like a Klim fanboy (or fangirl), Atomic moto has Klim pants 33% off.    That means that are just expensive, rather than really expensive :)    I must say that Klim makes some high quality stuff though.   I snagged a pair of Baja pants and a Mojave jersey.

greatbuffalo

A side note, I read that Polaris bought the Klim company several months ago. One of the market strategies laid out by the Polaris power's that be, was to create their own apparel products. Now they can.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Dr Psyko

I was at a Christmas party this year where I met a new young engineer with Polaris (corporate headquarters based in Minnesota).  He was very excited about some new products for their Indian motorcycle, heavy hinting that there would be more emphasis on excitement and performance versus nostalgia in the new bikes.  They are spending millions in R&D for this, and this young engineer was beside himself wanting to say something, but held his tongue.  Fun to see.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

Hank

If any company should make a dual sport or adventure bike its Polaris / Indian in my opinion.  They have all the right experience with ATVs, sleds and now motorcycles.   It probably won't happen though.    If they made a cool big CC adventure bike and it turned out well I'd be all over it.