News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

I Drank the Orange Kool Aid

Started by Bogus Jim, February 16, 2013, 09:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogus Jim

;D ;D ;D 

Turns out, the previous owner (from Mitchell) is a riding buddy of Fletch's from way back. Always nice to deal with a friend of a friend.

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

grubbie

Wow, that is a beauty,....congrats!!

Fletch

Who did you get it from?  Was it the one at Rosco's?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Bogus Jim

QuoteWas it the one at Rosco's?

No, I bought it from Randy R. in Mitchell. Kind of hard to read the numbers in the photo but it's a 250, not a 300.

I asked him about the safety wire on the oil filler cap, he said "yeah I learned that from Mike, his filler cap came off during an enduro once."  ;)

Fletch

Quote from: BogusJim on February 17, 2013, 10:55:14 AM
QuoteWas it the one at Rosco's?

No, I bought it from Randy R. in Mitchell. Kind of hard to read the numbers in the photo but it's a 250, not a 300.

I asked him about the safety wire on the oil filler cap, he said "yeah I learned that from Mike, his filler cap came off during an enduro once."  ;)

Lol... Yea, he did.. I guarantee that bike is perfect! He's anal about his stuff and a really good mechanic. Can't wait for the trails to thaw out...

Osnabrock

Very nice.  I hope you'll let me ride it sometime. 
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

jacin theis

Sheesh, who's gonna keep up with you  now? Nice bike. The clubs seems to be going from KLR to KTM.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Sportfaller

Jacin, thats just what I was thinking!  I'm going to have to get a 500exc for sure now!
Josh
"Now the chokers, and the chain saws, and the log trucks have been stilled, now spotted owls, and hippy galls, run freely through the woods!"

gerry1eye

Sweet, looks fast, but where are the blinkers? How I'm I going to know where to go when following you?
fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

Hank

Hank

I just swung by a KTM dealer.. they had a nice row of orange.  There were a few more but I couldn't get them all in one pic.   They are all so sweet.  I sat on the 500 xcf-w.  It weighs very little and feels tiny for a 500 thumper.

But my favorite has to be the 350 xcf-w.    This is my dream trail bike.   47 hp and it weighs like 6 lbs.

Unfortunately $9k is a lot of jingle for a dirt bike!!!

Bogus Jim

Quote from: HankBut my favorite has to be the 350 xcf-w.    This is my dream trail bike.   47 hp and it weighs like 6 lbs. Unfortunately $9k is a lot of jingle for a dirt bike!!!

It would look really good in the garage along side your Super Duke...

Fletch

So, what do you think now that you got to ride it?

Lonesome Dave

I'm sad, "you've gone to the orange side"    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........................................................

Older - Wiser - Faster !