News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Hello

Started by sdguy, October 04, 2008, 08:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdguy

Hello,

I am Garry Black from here in Rapid City. I bought a '08 KLR late June, have been on just about every day since.  I have it fitted out with Pelican side bags, Wolfman tank bag and use a roll top dry bag as well.  I have had it loaded for weekend fishing/camping trips and am ready to put in longer trips with it.  I am looking forward to becoming an active member of the local group here in the hills.

The Yeti

Welcome Garry!

Let me know anytime you wanna get together for a ride. I ride most every weekend, weather permitting.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Hank

:pics

Lets see some pics of that 08!
Glad you joined up Garry.  Hopefully we'll see you at next June's rally!

Jason

sdguy

Thanks for the welcome.  Here is a photo of it loaded on its first camping/fishing trip.  Now working on a tool tube for it.

fringefan

Nice bike, how do you like it so far? I talked to a guy recently at the Walmart in Rapid but I think he had the green 08. Those greens ones are unusually fast.

The Yeti

Why am I not seeing the pic ???
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

LittleJacket

Welcome sdguy!  The green one's are not only unusually fast, they seem to have a lot more torque for big guys! 
rpjohnso

Jared

Did you buy the backpack to match your bike or vice versa? ;D

Welcome aboard btw. :)

sdguy

Well green was my first choice, but by the time I purchased mine it was red or blue, so I took the blue as it was the first one delivered.   

joedaddy

Welcome, don't be sad about the blue one the really cool guys ride Blue! ;D

sdguy

LOL, If I was worried about how the bike looked and not what is would do I would have bought a Harley and would bring it out once or twice a month and then for a week in August.