Started by Hank, March 08, 2013, 05:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE:   tannerc / akfalla
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 2
DATE ARRIVING: 6/20
DATE LEAVING: 6/23
TENT OR RV: TENT
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Lonesome Dave

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Lonesome Dave
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 1
DATE ARRIVING: 20th
DATE LEAVING: 23rd
TENT OR RV: RV
SIZE OF RV: 22'
NUMBER OF TENTS:

Hank, looks like Yeti is not coming.  :(   Mrs "Lonesome Lisa" volunteered to make her "Boiler Maker Tailgate Chili" that she made for last year's fall rally.  Everyone seemed to like it.  If someone or others can bring; cheese, sour cream, chips, and bowls/spoons.  That would be great.  She would like to do Friday night.  Just went riding yesterday for awhile, it was great to get back on some trails and in the trees!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

grubbie

Can't help but notice that there is getting to be more cabins and rv's,...not many tent campers anymore.

greatbuffalo

I'd tent but with my wife in tow, it won't work. ;D
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

revmaaatin

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE:  Martin Earl/revmaaatin
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 3
TENT OR RV: Tent-Camper = popup camper
SIZE OF RV: 19ft
NUMBER OF TENTS:

ZIGGY

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: ZIGGY
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 5, 1 rider
TENT OR RV:RV
SIZE OF RV: FNF rental
NUMBER OF TENTS:

FYI. In case anyone is interested in renting a cabin or whatnot from the FNF, I rented mine today and it sounds like pickings are getting very slim for that weekend.

Hank

ZIGGY

weestrom

Montana Group 10 montana riders with various bikes ready for single track and some cruising.

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: weestrom
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 10 riders
DATE ARRIVING:1 rv and 1 tent the 20st and 2 two trailers on the 22nd
TENT OR RV: 2 trailers 1rv and 3 tents
SIZE OF RV: 24ft
NUMBER OF TENTS: 3

greatbuffalo

Weestrom....WOW!!! that's awesome. Looking forward to meeting you all. Should be a good time.

Make sure you all you guys are getting your reservation into Fish N Fry. Last year things were getting tight due to the 4X4 group they had in. Not sure if there any other groups this year.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lonesome Dave

Wow!  10 riders, one group?  Probably should call them MDSR!   8)  I'm sure Fletch and Bogus Jim will cover the single track boys.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Bogus Jim

Black Hills Jeep Camp is June 19-22, same weekend as DDSR Rally. Their base campground is the Steel Wheel but could be some spillover to other campgrounds.

yakmulligan

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: yakmulligan
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 2
TENT OR RV: tent
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS: 1

Lonesome Dave

Welcome to the forum Yak.  Go to the "new member thread" and introduce yourself.  Everyone likes to read and say hi.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

ORedenbacher

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on April 07, 2013, 10:39:44 AM
NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Lonesome Dave
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 1
TENT OR RV: RV
SIZE OF RV: 22'
NUMBER OF TENTS:

Hank, looks like Yeti is not coming.  :(   Mrs "Lonesome Lisa" volunteered to make her "Boiler Maker Tailgate Chili" that she made for last year's fall rally.  Everyone seemed to like it.  If someone or others can bring; cheese, sour cream, chips, and bowls/spoons.  That would be great.  She would like to do Friday night.  Just went riding yesterday for awhile, it was great to get back on some trails and in the trees!

Lonesome Lisa's Boiler Maker Tailgate Chili is great!  Jason & I will bring the goodies you listed above for the chili.  Looking forward to visiting with you both again.