News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

The OFFICIAL sign up thread

Started by Hank, March 08, 2013, 05:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonesome Dave

Great, thanks, look forward to seeing you guys again.  And, hear or maybe see this new scooter.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

FNF Michele

:D  We can't wait for June when your crazy, fun group shows up at Fish 'N Fry!  Just a reminder that if you are planning to stay in a cabin, RV or guest room, please make your reservations directly with us at Fish 'N Fry.  And if there is anything we can do to make your stay better, just let us know. We can order in your favorite soda, beer cases and/or kegs, snacks, etc. for you...just let us know what kind and how much. Our breakfasts before the rides are also a popular choice....and we can pack lunches for you as well.   :eat

See you all soon!
Fish 'N Fry Michele

Life is a journey, not a destination!

Osnabrock

I like the idea of packed lunches. 
Thanks Michele.
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

greatbuffalo

Pack them in Pelican lunchboxes so you don't get a flattened sandwich at lunchtime. ;D
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Bogus Jim

A tossed salad would work well for those riding the rougher trails.

weestrom

Hank we need to add a trailer to the Montana crew.  We will have a total of 1 rv, 3 toy hauler trailers, and 2 tents.  We would also like to help with a meal.  Let us know who to contact or what you need.  Wade rice also said he would throw in some gifts for the event. I can talk to him but I didn't know if dealers were invited.

greatbuffalo

Weestrom, and everyone else who hasn't been to one of these gatherings. I'm going to reiterate that you need to be making your reservations directly to Fish n Fry Campground. This sign up list is so that we know who and what are coming, but its your responsibility to make your reservations.

I'd really hate for someone to show up thinking they have a spot but finding out they don't.

Just thought I'd make this very clear.

Looking forward to riding with some new friends and some old buddies. Praying for great weather.

As far as I know, everyone is invited, even dealers.  Douglas Shonley from Farklebar was out last spring. Any chance we can spend time looking at new products is time well spent. I can't say anyone will get rich off the tightwads in this group but who knows. ;D ;D

If dealers of any kind do come in, it may be a good idea to chat with Michele or Gary at the campground to make sure you have the space you need or any other needs you may have.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

GB that is a great point and I'm glad you mentioned it.   I will note that more obviously in the first couple posts!

Hank

I'll make a new thread where people can volunteer community food.

As far as dealers - yeah that's fine if they call the FnF to get their spot. 

Everyone needs to remember that DDSR is just a loosely organized bunch.   There are no fees, and we really don't do much other than pick a spot and a weekend.    Everyone is pretty much responsible for themselves.     This forum is a place for us to communicate and organize with each other.

scottbiker89

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE:Scottbiker89
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:1
DATE ARRIVING:20
DATE LEAVING:23
TENT OR RV:Tent
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:1

NDave

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE:Dave Brintnell/ NDave
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 1
DATE ARRIVING: 5-20
DATE LEAVING: 5-23
TENT OR RV: tent   0r enclosed trailer?
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS: 1

Lonesome Dave

NDave I was hoping you'd there, which is coming along, the KLR or DRZ?  :)
Older - Wiser - Faster !

NDave

Boat                              cause trailer has lots of room        and with my new  wacked seat

and a clarke tank  the little suzy is turning into a wanta be   KLR

The Yeti

Quote from: Hank on March 08, 2013, 05:04:21 PM
"IN" LIST

NOTE:   Please call the FnF to reserve your own RV sites and/or cabins or on-site RVs.

NAME - NIGHTS - TENT/RV/CABIN

(2) Hank + ORedenbacher - 20,21,22 - RV
(6) Robmicgrn +3 - 20,21,22 - RV
(11) Great Buffalo +4 (and kids) - 20,21,22 - Cabins
(14) Big Zig +0-5 (est 3) - 20,21,22 - RV
(15) Markwalker - 21,22 - tent
(17) Biker + girl 4 ever - 21,22 - RV
(19) Grubbie +1 - 20,21,22 - RV
(22) Jakhack +3? - 20,21,22 - Cabin
(24) Woodsrider+1 53 RCSD - 20,21,22 - Cabin
(25) Pegleg  - 20,21,22 - RV
(27) Tannerc / Akfala - 20,21,22 - Tent
(28) Lonesome Dave - 20,21,22 - RV
(31) RevMaatin +2 - 20,21,22 - Camper
(36) Ziggy +4 -  20,21,222 - Rental RV
(46) Weestrom +9 - 20,21,22 - RV, 3 toy haulers and 2 tents
(48) Yakmulligan  +1 - 20,21,22 - tent
(49) Scottbiker89 - 20,21,22 - tent

TOTAL = 49

Holy CRAP! 49 attendees....gotta be the biggest ever, and by a good margin...with still a month to go! Way to go Hank!! :)

OK, Vegas trip has been canceled, but I'm currently working through some personal health issues. Mrs. Yeti and I may still make the June rally but can't really commit yet. I sure hope Gary & Michelle might have an RV spot left for us if I reserve on late notice. If not, I may be able to just come up for a ride or two.

This event sure has changed from the first couple I attended with 6-7 guys sitting around a campfire....almost 50 riders with vendors and everything, it's astonishing to me.
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Osnabrock

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE:   John (Osnabrock)
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 1 for now, trying to build on that. 
DATE ARRIVING: 6/20
DATE LEAVING: 6/23 or 6/24
TENT OR RV: Tent
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."