News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

The OFFICIAL sign up thread

Started by Hank, March 08, 2013, 05:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

Heading for the hills in about 2 hours! Bring on the vacation! ;D  :)  8)
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Stevsie

Wont be camping or anything. But i'll be up to visit on saturday sometime. Ill be riding the trails.  Working till friday. If anyone needs propane or any parts, stop by the napa in Central City and say hi!!!

blasterbill

Some of you may have heard of my efforts to develop an adventure ride for western SD.  The 900 mile loop has been mapped and completed.  The inaugal ride will be help in Jyly with various national leaders.  In August the GPS tracks will be made availalbe to everyone.  We have done two test rides of this loop and it is great fun. 
If you would like, I could briefly address the group with deatails about this ride.  I am guessing that many of yo would like to do it.  Let me know best time and place if you would like a presentation.
Info at website:  http://www.dakotaadventureloop.com/
Call my cell for questions or concerns.  645-1756, Bill
Blaster Bill

Lonesome Dave

BlasterBill, welcome.  Yes, a handful of us saw your presentation at the Elk's Theater this winter.  Thank you. 
And yes, I'm certain many would like to talk with you and hear the presentation.  Usually all groups of riders are back at camp by 4 to 5pm or 6 at the latest.  Most everyone is there on Thursday afternoon/evening with a few getting there after dark and all getting camp setup.  I think there would be more people on either Friday or Sat nights.  Or hey, come ride with us on one of the days.  Hope to see ya there!  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

NDave

I would be interested in hearing about a western SD ride        Hey dave save me a spot nearby   I'll be in about 4pm thur       Anybody ever put on a Clark  plastic tank?  I got one for the DR    I spose  I NEED TO RUN DOWN TO PACTOLA FOR  a  couple permits    or is there someplace closer?

JoniJo

Have a ton of fun guys! I'll miss you all!     Joni  8)
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Bogus Jim

Quote from: NDave on June 19, 2013, 01:41:27 PM
I NEED TO RUN DOWN TO PACTOLA FOR  a  couple permits    or is there someplace closer?

if you're coming down highway 85, Spearfish office @ 2014 N. Main Street is open until 4:30pm. If coming from the east, the Black Hills Visitors Center @ Exit 61 in Rapid, north of I-90 should be open until 7pm. Otherwise I think Pactola is the closest to the FishnFry. Pactola open until 5pm.

NDave

Man Bogus is good       He jumped on the hint muy rapido     Jim promise me you will not kill me this weekend and I'll bring you a lawn chair

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: NDave on June 19, 2013, 01:41:27 PM
Hey dave save me a spot nearby   I'll be in about 4pm thur 

Copy that!
Older - Wiser - Faster !