News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2013 June DDSR food thread!

Started by Hank, April 23, 2013, 10:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

If anyone wants to volunteer to bring some grub, please post it here so we can organize a bit.

Thursday

Friday

Lonesome Dave Lisa - Boilermaker Chili
ORedenbacher - Chili farkles (cheese, sour cream, chips, bowls, spoons)

Saturday
Sandekr1 / MT guys - burgers!
Ziggy - pasta salad
NDave - tater salad and bars

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lonesome Dave

This is from the sign up thread, but now its here!
Hank, looks like Yeti is not coming.  :(   Mrs "Lonesome Lisa" volunteered to make her "Boiler Maker Tailgate Chili" that she made for last year's fall rally.  Everyone seemed to like it.  If someone or others can bring; cheese, sour cream, chips, and bowls/spoons.  That would be great.  She would like to do Friday night.  Just went riding yesterday for awhile, it was great to get back on some trails and in the trees!

And, from ORedenbacher;
Lonesome Lisa's Boiler Maker Tailgate Chili is great!  Jason & I will bring the goodies you listed above for the chili.  Looking forward to visiting with you both again.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

ZIGGY

We'll bring a pasta salad and cookies!

ZIGGY

sandekr1

The Montana guys will cook burgers Saturday night.  You will be responsible for a side dish and eating supplies.

ZIGGY

I'll have the pasta salad to go with the burger's on Saturday.

NDave

I can bring some potato salad and bars or cookies for Sat nite         I plan to leave Bis thur am         I hope Bogus has a extra Corona for me          Just kidding Jim I will bring you one      If loingrader doesn't make it  I will need  to bring 2 less Chelada's   

loingrader

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro