News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Riding Saturday 6/29

Started by Bogus Jim, June 27, 2013, 10:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogus Jim

Anybody riding this Saturday? I think I'm free. My WRR has only been started twice this year. Feeling kinda guilty about that, so thinking about doing a dual sport ride Saturday. Maybe the 160 mile Custer loop. Or something else. Anybody interested?

Sunday riding singletrack, 9:00am at Piedmont if anyone's interested.

Lonesome Dave

I might be in on Saturday.  Custer loop sounds good. 
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Dr Psyko

I want to be there with my KLX, need to think about trailering for next year...
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

Fletch

Let me know where you go Saturday and I may try to catch up to you somewhere along the way...
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

woodsrider 53 RCSD

I will be out early post were we can meet ill check before i leave the the house and try to meet up with you.

Bogus Jim

We are going to meet at the Silver City turnoff (385 & Silver City Rd.) at 9:00am. Then to the Deerfield campground, probably around 10:00am. Then Custer, about 11:30am. Fill gas at the Exxon at intersection of 16/89. Custer might be the best place to catch us, once we leave there we're on a bunch of random trails south and over to Jewel Cave.

Late lunch at Isabella's in Newcastle, if I can talk Dave into it.  :)

woodsrider 53 RCSD

Silver City do not forget gold pan nah no time for that, Isabellas best chicago style pizza around i will see you tomorrow.

Bogus Jim

Well we didn't make the whole loop but Lonesome Dave discovered you can see the back of George Washington's head from Cicero Peak. The whole ride was worth it just for that bit of trivia.  ;D

greatbuffalo

Wish I was close enough for these day rides. Had to work anyway.

Hope it was a great ride.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?