Fall Rally Planning

Started by The Yeti, June 28, 2013, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

Thanks Dave. I appreciate your effort.

Will make a reservation on Monday.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lonesome Dave

Food planning;   Elisa is willing to make her "Boiler Maker Tailgate Chili" again, however if there's no interest this time, she's fine with that also.  She can do it either Friday or Saturday night.  Depends on what we want or need.  One consideration would be the Custer loop ride, meaning Friday or Sat. and whether we want ready made food after getting back late.  Let me know what ya think, so I can pass it on.  She needs to know by Tuesday.

However, she needs others to bring the fixings. 
We need paper bowls / plastic spoons, Cheese, Sour Cream, Fritos and/or Chips.

Add a post on what you want and can bring so we don't double up.

Thanks

Older - Wiser - Faster !

woodsrider 53 RCSD

Hello, I have purchased spoons and bowls and will bring them.

Hank

From NDave:

I will bring some tater salad  for whatever nite       will plan to make coffee in AM        guy at nemo said his cook had been  MIA  last week so we need to look into that       my best guess is  17  people total   

Wacked

I'll do cheese, sour cream, and chips.......    What night though?   May not get there til 6:30/7:00ish Friday night.

Wacked

Lonesome Dave

Elisa is planning on Friday night.  Woody is bringing the bowls and spoons, you got the rest.  I think Friday is set up.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

YOURDRUNKDAD

If we can make it up on Friday I will see if the wife will make Jalapeño poppers or maybe some chocolate white moose cups.  How many should we plan for?    Just whatever?

Going to be a bit  awkward at first, I don't know a single one of ya. So when you see the cripple drive up in a Blue MG don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

Hank

Quote from: sgtld3 on September 18, 2013, 09:41:42 AM
If we can make it up on Friday I will see if the wife will make Jalapeño poppers or maybe some chocolate white moose cups.  How many should we plan for?    Just whatever?

Going to be a bit  awkward at first, I don't know a single one of ya. So when you see the cripple drive up in a Blue MG don't hesitate to introduce yourself.

No worries there, lots of first timers every time we get together.  You'll have fun - and thanks for offering to help.    How is your leg coming along?

I sure wish we were going to make it!

YOURDRUNKDAD

The letter is not healing fast enough. That is for dam sure! It doesn't hurt much anymore though. It's depressing looking at bike in the garage all tore apart.  Knowing that even of I had it back together I couldn't ride anyway doesn't help.
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

YOURDRUNKDAD

Dam phone!!!! I meant the leg..

greatbuffalo

The first night at Nemo Guest Ranch was a chilly one. Sub 30 degrees, not sure how sub but sub enough. The Van got a bit chilly but we haven't froze. Should be a good day of riding. A bit cool to start but it should warm up nicely.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Dr Psyko

Easy to write from my warm office, but nicer to sleep in a cold tent than a hot one!

I'm Jealous, I have to go to a Gala tonight, Have fun Guys, No helicopters!
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

tannerc

43 here in Summerset. Good day for some trail riding  ;D
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Black Hills Back Country

Ok...my curiosity is getting the best of me!  What is the "No Helicopter" deal all about?

Hank

Yeti vs Rock in 2010.  Rock won.