Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Fall Rally Planning

Started by The Yeti, June 28, 2013, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

woodsrider 53 RCSD

They are the tallest of them all and the klx is stretching it at 35 inches.

YOURDRUNKDAD

8257!!!! Now that is the kind of stuff I have been looking for here. Utah it that kind of trail is everywhere.  Dang it why do I have to be broken  :(
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

Fletch

Quote from: sgtld3 on September 27, 2013, 08:50:25 AM
8257!!!! Now that is the kind of stuff I have been looking for here. Utah it that kind of trail is everywhere.  Dang it why do I have to be broken  :(

Once you are healed up let me know, I can show you all kinds of stuff like that ;)
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

chris_king

Quote from: Fletch on September 26, 2013, 09:33:42 PM
Quote from: woodsrider 53 RCSD on September 26, 2013, 05:33:51 PM
I wonder if I would have baught a blue or red motorcycle I would have got to ride this rally.

orange, always go orange ;)
Beta Red, always go Beta Red. 

I think we are doing a ride the weekend after this, I'd be glad to hook up with you and Fletch for 8257.  Might be the last ride of the season so it'd be good to end on a good note.

Hank

tannerc

Last One

Quote from: Fletch on September 26, 2013, 09:55:28 PM
those are great Tanner!

I think the home brew gopro mount helps, still cant capture how steep things are.

Quote from: Bogus Jim on September 25, 2013, 10:20:51 PM
Quote from: tannerc on September 25, 2013, 09:29:04 PM
Re: moon rocks

Finally a video of 8257 in the much tougher uphill direction... nice job guys (and gal)

The crappy part is I didnt get the first half on film. Its quite a rocky climb up to where the video starts.

Quote from: Hank on September 27, 2013, 10:15:49 AM

That looks like a ton of fun!

It was, It was our last trail of the day.. I was wore out afterwards.  I would like to do it again. 
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

grubbie

Thanks for posting Tanner! I see on the "Nemo area" video you caught my second lay down at 2:00......great videos.

Dratharr

Quote from: tannerc on September 27, 2013, 12:33:01 PM
Last One

Quote from: Fletch on September 26, 2013, 09:55:28 PM
those are great Tanner!

I think the home brew gopro mount helps, still cant capture how steep things are.

Quote from: Bogus Jim on September 25, 2013, 10:20:51 PM
Re: moon rocks

Finally a video of 8257 in the much tougher uphill direction... nice job guys (and gal)

The crappy part is I didnt get the first half on film. Its quite a rocky climb up to where the video starts.

Quote from: Hank on September 27, 2013, 10:15:49 AM

That looks like a ton of fun!

It was, It was our last trail of the day.. I was wore out afterwards.  I would like to do it again.

Man I wish I could have made it up for this one! You guys must have rode 8257 from East to West, I must ride it from the other direction because it looked really gnarly from that direction. That was the first single track trail I rode in SD when they came up with all the new trail markings. There is a weird looking shelter/lean-too right at the entrance, I took a picture of it last year and told my buddy it was a Sasquatch den! Great riding looks like Ziggy might have took some paint off of the foot-pegs on his KLX on that one! That Beta 2-stroke looks awesome, I really like the looks of that bike. Anyway thanks for the vids they have really made my week! It amazes me how that BRP just chugs up the hills, I know most of those climbs are WAY steeper than they look on the GO-PRO.