News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Official Sign-Up Thread

Started by The Yeti, June 28, 2013, 01:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry1eye

Made camping reservations today, son David is building a trailer to haul his DRZ to the rally, so I get to Ride my DRZ,  no KLR pig, where is Sprout.

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Gerry / 1eye,  son David
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 2
NUMBER OF RIDERS: 2
DATE ARRIVING: 9-20-13
DATE LEAVING: 9-22-13
TENT OR RV: RV
SIZE OF RV: 24'

I could do pulled pork Saturday Night. How many total are signed up for the rally?
fearless to fear of falling - warranty has expired.

chris_king

Hey I'm most likely not going to be able to make it to the Rally.  I needed some parts to make my bike fully road legal and they finally arrived from the factory but were shipped to the wrong address.  I ordered the parts to make it road legal when I bought the bike back in July and they were late getting here.  I doubt I will be able to procure them and get it legal in time. 

sandhillrider

Hi all,
Have been following the board for a couple of years. Was wondering if a Nebraska
rider could come join the ride in the hills later this week? Have a DR650. If the "Sprout" gerry1eye is looking for is from Iowa he is off to the east coast this week, he's the one that told me to check with you guys.

Mark

Lonesome Dave

Welcome Mark
Quote from: sandhillrider on September 16, 2013, 08:55:06 PM
Was wondering if a Nebraska rider could come join the ride in the hills later this week? Have a DR650.
Oh hell yeah, were an easy going and friendly group.  That's how I started here, just showed up for supper one night!  Hope to see ya there.

LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

The Yeti

"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

The Yeti

Quote from: sandhillrider on September 16, 2013, 08:55:06 PM
Hi all,
Have been following the board for a couple of years. Was wondering if a Nebraska
rider could come join the ride in the hills later this week? Have a DR650. If the "Sprout" gerry1eye is looking for is from Iowa he is off to the east coast this week, he's the one that told me to check with you guys.

Mark

More than welcome, Mark! Can I put you on the "In List"?
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Fletch

I am in for a ride on Friday, What time does everyone get moving in the morning? I can be in Nemo anytime. IF their is interest in single track riding I will bring the 300, just let me know...
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

woodsrider 53 RCSD

Motorcycle trauma,not going to make the rally except to visit unless they can fix it in time for the rally.Took it in for a checkup cam issues.They took my horse an made it surrender.I will bring the spoon and bowls up Thursday.

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

sandhillrider

Yeti go ahead and put me down. Google map shows about
429 miles out if I come through Chadron, will be longest trip on bike so someone
please peel me off when I get there. Will call Nemo tomorrow. If there's anything else I
need to know please let me know.

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Mark 
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 1
NUMBER OF RIDERS: 1
DATE ARRIVING: Thursday
DATE LEAVING: Sunday
TENT OR RV: tent
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS: 1

Look forward to meeting you guys.

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: sandhillrider on September 17, 2013, 10:13:08 PM
If there's anything else I need to know please let me know.   Look forward to meeting you guys.

Do you need trails permit?
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: Fletch on September 17, 2013, 12:00:08 PM
I am in for a ride on Friday, What time does everyone get moving in the morning? I can be in Nemo anytime. IF their is interest in single track riding I will bring the 300, just let me know...

After talking with a few of us at Wacked's birthday party, it sounds like a few riders who want to do the custer loop might not be there on Friday.  Or at least not till later in the day.  So it appears we should plan on the loop for Saturday.  I think Bogus Jim was planning on a day of single track, and he's planning (I hope) on leading the custer loop.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Bogus Jim

Quote from: Lonesome Dave on September 17, 2013, 10:30:01 PM
Quote from: Fletch on September 17, 2013, 12:00:08 PM

After talking with a few of us at Wacked's birthday party, it sounds like a few riders who want to do the custer loop might not be there on Friday.  Or at least not till later in the day.  So it appears we should plan on the loop for Saturday.  I think Bogus Jim was planning on a day of single track, and he's planning (I hope) on leading the custer loop.

Dave I think you and tannerc will have to lead the loop. My WRR is acting up again, I guess ignition coil was not the problem.

NDave

Hey Bogus   I will bring  my DR and KLR    You can use one on saturday         do we have a place and time to meet in custer on sat am?     Bismarck guys will have 2 pickups  at nemo by fri nite       if somebody had a trailer  we could haul some bikes to custer on sat am

Fletch

Jim
  You don't have the headlight disconnected on the WR do you? I remember something goofy about them not running right when you disconnect some of the load on the electrical system. If you remove the light you have to add a resistor?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike