News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Slavens Racing website

Started by Bogus Jim, July 09, 2013, 03:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogus Jim

Lots of goodies here for KTM/Husa owners. Some stuff for the 990's and 4 strokes, but mainly items for the 2 strokes.

http://www.slavensracing.com/

He also posts a lot of helpful how-to videos on bike maintenance.

Fletch

man... now I think I need to switch to the tubliss system???
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Bogus Jim

He is definitely a fan of the tubliss system. I don't think this video is posted on his web site, but I found it on his YouTube channel.

Lonesome Dave

I like the system so far, and it cost about 200 bucks.  However, you can feel the tires are off balance on the asphalt.  I put a single weight on one spoke on each wheel opposite of the weighted portion of the TuBliss system.  That helped a lot.  On the trail or gravel, you don't feel it at all.  A little more weight and I think the problem will be gone.  But you MUST always check your air pressure before each ride.  The red stem takes 100 to 110 psi and the low pressure is whatever you set it at (10psi).  Because of the small volume of air, it doesn't take much to change the pressure.   
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Bogus Jim

I ordered a set of wheel bearings and starter brushes for the two stroke from Slavens around Thursday noon... parts showed up Saturday morning. So basically, delivery in less than 48 hours for $10 shipping. Hard to consider ordering KTM parts anywhere else with that kind of service.