News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Brought Home Another Bike

Started by tannerc, July 13, 2013, 02:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

We got the two V's (vstrom & versys) out for the first ride of the year short but sweet.
(first pic shows the Aprilla Tuono mirrors and the v-stream shield, both great upgrades)

When we got home the FedEx guy delivered a couple packages.

A little Italian luggage, way cooler then that prada guci crap!

I bought these from
http://www.motostorm.it/en/

I couldn't recommend them more awesome place, it is in Italy but I ordered stuff for the beta on the same day from several locations inside the US and the Givi bags showed up before anything else. Talk about fast! Plus I saved a few hunderd dollars ordering from them.
Cases are Givi e41 keyless and Givi e52tech.

Ready to travel!
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

tannerc

Little more DL1000 action

Skid plate, crash bars, highway pegs (maybe), Ram mount, ....

I have added a few of the adv.biz richland parts.
Fork brace and 12 V outlet dash panel, going to install his behind the shield ram ball mount.

I added a koako throttle lock that works ok and is good for a short break but the cramp buster is way better if going for a long ride. They can be a little dangerous if you don't pay attention to it but I love it.

I also added a seat concepts seat. It has been just ok so far haven't had any rides longer then a couple hundred miles to test it out yet.
blury pic

The adv.biz richland mount was easy peasy to put on and it seems like it is solid and will do the job.

Skid and crash bars on... not to bad of job. That skid is heavy duty..

The highway pegs are home made jobbies but they look like they will do the trick. I will put them on before I plan on putting long miles on.

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

greatbuffalo

Tell me a little about that tablet holder. What does it fit and where did you get it? Is it waterproof?
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

tannerc

Ram tab-tite.
Ram has specific and universal tab-tite mounts.
Its not water proof but if you have a water proof case on your tab they have larger cups to accept the girth.

Hank

Dr Psyko

11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

greatbuffalo

Thanks for the info. That is a great looking machine.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?