News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Riding Monday 22nd and Tues 23rd

Started by torgo, July 17, 2013, 07:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

torgo

I am working in ND and am going to take a few days off to visit my sister in RC.  I will be riding Monday and Tues on my Dual Sported KLX300.

Here is a picture of it in the Badlands of ND.

Time heals all wounds. But it usually leaves a pretty big scar.

YOURDRUNKDAD

I have to work but would love to possibly join you after?
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

YOURDRUNKDAD

I should get off work today at 3. If I can join ya where may you be?
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

torgo

I just got back to Iowa after riding two days in the hills.  Rode single track on the KLX300 Monday, was on 6705 and passed the stranded GS800, also talked to the guy a little.  I returned home that way and did 6705 West to East just to see if he was able to get the bike out.  I see now by reading the forum that he did.

Rode 6713 and 6714 full length.  WOW there is one spot on 6714 that has uphill switchbacks that I did not think I was going to make it up.  Had on a new trials tire, they have stupid traction!!! 

The old KLX300 just motored right up not one get off all day.   Rode my KZ440 on Tues cruised down to Keystone and Hill City and ate lunch at Desporodo's.  Good Buffalo Burger.
Time heals all wounds. But it usually leaves a pretty big scar.