News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Possible Fall Rally Route

Started by woodsrider 53 RCSD, July 29, 2013, 09:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsrider 53 RCSD

Hello, anybody up for a ride Sunday August 4th to check out a fall rally ride. Its a 124 mile loop starting at NEMO. There is a little bit of everything gravel pavement some trails and some single track .  We can fill gas in Keystone and lunch if needed. 

YOURDRUNKDAD

Of course this is being done when I have to be out of town.
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

Bogus Jim

I might be able to go Sunday, hopefully there is not too much pavement, the Harley riders laugh at my little bike and funny riding clothes.

What's this about singletrack, have you been out practicing Stan?  ;)

Fletch

I think I may be able to make it as well, I can also ride Thursday if you are up for it Jim?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

woodsrider 53 RCSD

Jim you may have rode this stretch before its located off of Victoria lake road on 163 I have been through it a couple of times now its not to bad.I will post the number later if you need it.

Bogus Jim

Quote from: Fletch
I can also ride Thursday if you are up for it Jim?

OK, see you at 4:30

Quote from: woodsrider 53 RCSD on July 30, 2013, 06:55:56 PM
Jim you may have rode this stretch before its located off of Victoria lake road on 163 I have been through it a couple of times now its not to bad.

Yes I've ridden that one. Have you been to the Dark Canyon overlook near there? That would be a worthwhile stop for a fall rally ride. There's also a Pactola overlook that you can get to via singletrack or forest road.

woodsrider 53 RCSD

No I have not seen either of those places yet ill make it there someday I am sure.