News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

TSDAT Aug. 9-11

Started by Bogus Jim, August 05, 2013, 08:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogus Jim

I have some new camping gear I want to try out before a longer trip this fall, so I am tentatively planning to ride the TSDAT this weekend, if the weather looks decent. Probably leave sometime Friday noon and ride pavement (highway 44) to the eastern side of the route, south of Mitchell, then take Sat/Sun to ride back to RC.

Anybody want to tag along for all/part of the ride?

greatbuffalo

I'd be glad to keep you company but I'm on the wrong side of the state and working all weekend.

What are you planning for the fall? I have a chuck of time off at rally time, I'd be game for a trip. I think I'm taking from Sept 13 through the first weekend of Oct.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Fletch

Sounds fun, unfortunately I'm booked with the kids..... maybe next time.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Bogus Jim

Quote from: greatbuffalo on August 07, 2013, 06:41:28 AM
What are you planning for the fall?

I am hoping to do a 1-week in Aug. and a 2-week in Sept., if I can get the time off. For the 1-week, I'd like to do another loop of Wyoming. Route undecided yet, but planning. For the 2-week, either the Forever West route (2800 miles of big-bike dirt) or Tour of Idaho (1600 miles of dirt bike stuff)

Forever West
Forever West route
Tour of Idaho

sleddog

Dayum,  I didn't see this until this morning. :-[ Are you on the road now?

Sleddog

Bogus Jim

Quote from: sleddog on August 10, 2013, 10:14:43 AM
Dayum,  I didn't see this until this morning. :-[ Are you on the road now?

Sleddog

I just got back home, about an hour ago. It was kind of a mud-fest, and I rode at least 12 hours in rain or drizzle. But was fun anyway, in a sadistic kind of way. I'll post a few pics, I did manage to take a few when it wasn't raining.

Bogus Jim