News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Dratharr, aka Matt Sidney, NE

Started by Dratharr, October 19, 2008, 10:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dratharr

Hi All,
Just wishing I was up in the hills riding this weekend!  I have a wife two dogs and I live in Sidney NE, and my favorite place to ride/be is in the hills of South Dakota. You just cant beat the Black Hills, trails abound, great scenery, abundent wildlife, no altitude sickness, nice people, and only 3.5hrs from my doorstep! I have been riding since I was a young boy growing up in the Sandhills of Nebraska. My first bike was a Suzuki dirtbike. I think I got it when I was 8 or 9 much to the dismay of my mother. Long story short I have been on two wheels ever since everything from an 100cc dirt bike to a 96 CI. twin. My intrests include riding, fishing, and upland birdhunting with my dogs. I like to be outdoors every chance I get becuase I spend my days mostly sitting in front of a computer. I look forward to meeting all of you next summer and riding/exploring some new trails.

loingrader

welcome matt. 

i love those nebraska sandhills. 

hope to see you next year in the hills.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Dratharr

Thanks, I am looking forward to doing some riding with the group next year! I cant believe winter is here already! I took a nice ride up to the sandhills last weekend it was great!

Matt