News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Next week... Sept 16, 17, 18

Started by tannerc, September 12, 2013, 09:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

Anyone one up for some riding next week.
Im taking vacation and planning on doing some riding. I wouldnt mind pre-running the custer loop or anything else before hte weekend. I have half of a Maxxis desert IT i need to wearout before the weekend so I can put some new rubber on.  ;)
Its during the work week but im sure someone has some sick leave they need to use  :evil

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Fletch

I might be able to skip out of work Tuesday or Wednesday? I will let you know
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Bogus Jim

I think I would be up for a ride next week too.

tannerc

Tuesday would be ideal if you guys wanted to run the loop, i'd be up for other riding in the week too.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

woodsrider 53 RCSD

I might be up for a ride on the 18th my plan is to go to Nemo and set up camp in the morning then take a ride. Let me know.

Bogus Jim

tannerc

Quote from: Bogus Jim on September 12, 2013, 10:09:23 PM
Tuesday looks good for me.
Super,
My number is     6 oh 5 -  83zero - fivethousand

Give me a ring sometime and we can work out meet up location, start time etc.
I am staying in piedmont/summerset

tannerc

Quote from: woodsrider 53 RCSD on September 12, 2013, 05:36:59 PM
I might be up for a ride on the 18th my plan is to go to Nemo and set up camp in the morning then take a ride. Let me know.
Looks like i am out for a ride on the 18th. Getting put to work.

Tomorrow 0815/0830 Custer Loop ride starting at The Slate Creek Grill in Hill City

tannerc

Bogus Jim and I met up around 0830 Tuesday morning. We had breakfast at the Slate Creek Grill and then headed out for Custer.

It was a great day for a ride. Perfect weather.

I dunno if youtube doesnt like my rendering settings or what... but the vids look a bit crappy, even when you set them to 1080HD

The rendered files look great when played on my PC but after the upload to youtube... I dunno

Bogus Jim

The BRP has a nice bark when you open the throttle.  :)     Unlike the wrr which sounds like a lawnmower regardless of throttle position...

I was thinking about that elk calf today, I'd bet $20 that a lion found it by now.

tannerc

Quote from: Bogus Jim on September 18, 2013, 09:49:09 PM
The BRP has a nice bark when you open the throttle.  :)     Unlike the wrr which sounds like a lawnmower regardless of throttle position...

I was thinking about that elk calf today, I'd bet $20 that a lion found it by now.

I like to listen to the pig grunt too.
Yeah that calf is dog or cat food by now. Hopefully it died before they got to it.

tannerc

Akunin

I love it! Nice pig you have there Tanner, is that a HDB top clamp? Great ride, thanks for posting!

tannerc

yep hdb, worth the cash.. i used a fabbed up piece of alum before and it rattled and broke.