Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Drift HD Ghost- Action Camera

Started by Akunin, September 18, 2013, 11:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akunin

I've had the Drift camera for awhile now and I'll be honest

I couldn't be happier!

Ok, sponsor boy stuff aside I only have one problem with it.. but to know what that is, read on!

In the era of action cameras I've bought a few that I found didn't do what they advertised or were simply a pain to use. That's where the Ghost really shines. Its almost idiot proof. The menu is so easy and the remote makes things even easier! No more "am I recording?" the LED's on the remote tell you at a glance

For me what really sets it apart

Its so easy to use! The menu is great, simple and works
Aerodynamic. I like wearing camera's on the helmet and this doesn't make me feel like a teletubby.
Gorilla glass protected built in LCD. Ok, that's two things but... hey, they go together
accessories! Tons!
Waterproof up to 9' without an external shell (awesome)
and a bunch more, far too much for me to type

The only thing I don't like about the camera? it doesn't offer 60fps in 1080p. I got spoiled by my gopro Black with this one but its very minor considering all the things Drift has gotten right. Going on.. 4months I've yet to have any problems with my Ghost. I went through 3 GoPro's till I finally got on that had the bugs worked out of it.

If you want to know more, watch these!

http://youtu.be/i34D4pOHpJs

Akunin

Here's a video I made when I was playing with different features and getting use to Youtube. Not fancy, blurry and boring but gets the point across. I dropped the video quality to upload to youtube faster. The Ghost quality is amazing!