News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

June 2014 Planning

Started by Hank, January 20, 2014, 10:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

I assume the normal weekend and location work again?

Lets discuss it here.

Dr Psyko

Thanks for the idea! I'll be there, not sure about Jake.
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

loingrader

Sounds good.  If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Lonesome Dave

It rained last year on that weekend!
Older - Wiser - Faster !

woodsrider 53 RCSD

This sounds good to me I cant wait to go riding ready for a rally.

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

grubbie

Perfect weekend for me,...I'm in!!!

YOURDRUNKDAD

Holy crap its this time already???  This would be a great pre game to my CDT ride in July. Count me in. (I will try to not break a leg just before this one)
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

greatbuffalo

Stay healthy Sarg. Looking forward to riding with you.

Osnabrock

I suggest that we start calling it the June rally.  I think it might stick in people's mind more and more likely to make it onto a calender.  If it's any later in June, it won't be spring any longer.
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

Lonesome Dave

Osnabrock, you have a good point.  First day of summer is actually June 21st.    I would support having the rally earlier in the future, but it doesn't really matter to me.  I do think the weather is usually a little better as you get closer to July.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

tannerc

We are going to need a single track scouting party. Trail conditions are going to be .... Im not sure how things are going to be after last years storm. Im sure there are going to be obstacles.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Hank

Haven't we always called it the June rally?      I think I have, but maybe its not been official.

greatbuffalo

That is a good point that Osnabrock make. Ever since I joined the fray I've referred to it as the Spring Rally. It would indead make more sense to call it the June Rally. It sounds like semantics but sometimes a change in semantics make things a bit clearer. 

Dr Psyko

"... would not a rose by any other name still smell so sweet?"
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.