NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Les/SGtld3
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 1-2
DATE ARRIVING: 6/20
DATE LEAVING: 6/22
TENT OR RV: I am poor
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS:1

How do I change my handle?

Can you post this over in the sign up thread?   I can't move a single post into a different thread.

I can change your handle - just let me know what you want it to be. 

EDIT:  You can also leave your login (Username) the same but change your visible name (Name).   Its in your account settings (click profile, then account settings).   You can do that without my help.    My name and username are different.   Hank is my Name, my full last name is my Username.

chris_king

QuoteWe are going to need a single track scouting party. Trail conditions are going to be .... Im not sure how things are going to be after last years storm. Im sure there are going to be obstacles.

I'll head out there before the rally and let you know if its shitty or not

Fletch

Quote from: chris_king on February 27, 2014, 01:46:56 AM
QuoteWe are going to need a single track scouting party. Trail conditions are going to be .... Im not sure how things are going to be after last years storm. Im sure there are going to be obstacles.

let me know, I'll be happy to join the scouting party.
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

tannerc

Quote from: Fletch on February 27, 2014, 08:16:57 AM

I usually make it out a time or two before the rally. I will post a when what and where before hand though.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

chris_king

Ya Fletch I'll call you if I head out there or we can meet up with Tannerc

ZIGGY

Quote from: tannerc on February 27, 2014, 09:24:13 AM
Quote from: Fletch on February 27, 2014, 08:16:57 AM

I usually make it out a time or two before the rally. I will post a when what and where before hand though.
I might be down for that too. Just give me a when and a where, we already know why.

YOURDRUNKDAD

Would love to be part of the scouting party.  605-786-7447. 
Also July 18th a buddy of mine from Ut and I are doing the CO and UT BDR's. If your interested in going let me know.

plumber mike

Planning? Why would we do that?  :o

Maybe a new trail permit is in order.

Shoot I just planned. Well then, I'm also planning to have a good time with you fine folks. It's been awhile. I hope you are all well.

Bogus Jim

The less planning we do, the better it seems to work...  8)

greatbuffalo

I agree Jim.

Mike will be good to see there.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Robmicgrn

Every great adventure begins with piss-poor planning!
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

jakhack

I really enjoyed the ride last year, but unfortunately this year it is on my birthday and I have company coming.  Last year I bent the front mount on my KLR650/sidecar rig, but it is repaired now and ready to go.  Maybe next year.

Please keep me on the email list

Dennis Johnson, aka "Jakhack"
.....Jakhack

greatbuffalo

Good to hear the hack is fixed. Remember, there's always the Fall rally in September. Hop to ride with you again.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Dr Psyko

I'm trying to get organised with Jake to come out. He's got a brand new job, and trying to be careful about taking time off in his only second month. Do people ride more on Friday or Sunday? Thinking about whether best to come out Thursday, ride Friday and Saturday, return Sunday; or come out Friday, ride Saturday and Sunday, go home Monday. Thoughts?
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.