News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Couple more bikes for sale

Started by agspecialties, February 18, 2014, 10:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agspecialties

I am putting up for sale my CR230 single track woods bike. This bike is built just for single track and trail riding. Pretty cool bike. I have three full sets of tires for it. Lots of Mods. If interested, text me.

I am also putting up my Fully Restored 1981 CR 250. This bike is unreal. Worth way more then what I am asking. Second gear is out. I just don't have the time to rebuild it.

If you are interested in either bike just text me at 402-841-6226. I have plenty of pictures and a boat load of info on both bikes.

Thanks
Aaron

greatbuffalo

Aaron, what are you asking for these bikes and can you post a few photos?

I remember you had posted a photo of that 250 in the resto process and looked sweet.

I'm interested but not sure if my level of interest will match the price or my bank account.

This thread has the bike in it I think;
http://dev.dakotadualsportriders.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=238
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

agspecialties

i will hunt for some pictures tonight and get those posted. I am at 1500 on the 81 cr250. I have way more then that invested, but i just don't have the time to mess around with it.
Anyway, i will find some pictures tonight.

agspecialties

Here are some crappy pictures of the 81

Make an offer. I am open to any offers.

Here is the 08 CRF 230

There again, make me an offer. This bike has so many mods, isn't not funny. I have way to much money in it, but know that I will take a hit on it.

I just want to get rid of these so I can find a new 300.

Aaron

agspecialties

Hey guys, the 08 crf 230 is sold. Now the only one that I have left is the 81 Restored CR250 with second gear out. I am open to any offers. I just don't have the time to play around with old motorcycles anymore.

Make me an offer.

I also have an Old Bultaco that I have torn down. Engine polished and rims polished and frame powdercoated and Body completely redone. There again, I just don't have the time to play anymore.
My kids are at the age where dad is pretty busy keeping up with them now.