Main Menu

trophy

Started by tannerc, April 06, 2014, 10:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

$3100

http://rapidcity.craigslist.org/mcy/4409782834.html

1998 Triumph Trophy

British Racing Green, 3rd Owner. Stored in heated garage all year. This is the 1200 4 cylinder model not the 900. Very clean. I bought it 3 years ago in Minneapolis. Panniers and back pizza box are Triumph OEM. Only aftermarket parts are a taller Clearview wind-screen and after market carbon exhaust. Tires and battery new within the last 2 years. Has under 10,000 miles.

I like the bike but old body can't handle the forward position when doing distance rides.

The only trade I'm interested in is a new model Triumph Tiger.

Brad

406/697-42TwoToo
Yea, it's a MT #, Located SW Rapid by Red Rock

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Hank

That's gotta be Brad (Wacked)'s bike?

Bogus Jim

Quote from: Hank on April 06, 2014, 06:12:28 PM
That's gotta be Brad (Wacked)'s bike?

Looks like his garage in the background. I guess this means free test rides for local DDSR members?  ;)

greatbuffalo

Love that bike but wouldn't work ergonomically for me. :'(

Sat on this last month. Its a fine machine.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Wacked

Geez, with you stalkers I can't get by with anything!

Yea, I'm on a tiger hunt and figure I should unload a bike before I pickup another bike.

On a side note, I saw and sat on a new 2014 Vstrom.  Suzuki has really sexed-up this bike from previous models.  Seems like they may have given us more leg room.  1st impression were that ergonomics were good.  If I wasn't so myopic on the Tiger,  this could be a contender.

Wacked

greatbuffalo

I'd like to pull the trigger on a new Tiger myself. Not gonna happen anytime soon.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?