News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

austrian 1190

Started by Dr Psyko, April 07, 2014, 10:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Psyko

Local ktm dealer has a 2013 1190 adventure that was an austrian delivery to the dealer attending the new bike convention. Has 300 miles from the European adventure. 3g off sticker. Is that a deal?
11th Commandment: Thou shalt not slide through life.

Hank

Sure sounds like a deal to me!

Fletch

A friend bought one here ( he went to the ride in Austria) they have to reflash the ICU for US specs which caused a few issues with his. they got it straightened out but it took awhile. sounds like a good deal as they are selling well and hard to find a dealer that will sell for less than MSRP. not to mention it is a great bike! I'd buy it!
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Fletch

or, take it for a test ride and the decision will be made for you ;)

Hank

I checked with Dillon brothers about a trade and they had I think 7 in in March and they sold them all in a week.   They are only allotted 1 more in May.

Sent from my Pocket Altair 8800

Fletch

cycleworld (?) called it the "best all around motorcycle ever"  that's got to be good for sales.

greatbuffalo

I haven't read one negative comment is any of the magazine articles I've read, and I think I've read 20 articles.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Fletch

apparently there are airbox issues. I pulled my filter and did find a tiny bit of dust. I installed a Uni  filter and supposedly that takes care of it.