News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Honda 90's

Started by tannerc, July 19, 2014, 02:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

Been sooooo bored... too much time on my hands this summer... (sarcasm)  ;)

I went all in on the Honda 90 fad..

:)  :o

1 runner - 1967 CT90
1 complete (mostly?), powder coated, ready to put together 1967 CT90
1 1965 (?) ct200
1 - complete ready to put together 1969/70 CL90 Scrambler

Boxes and boxes, stuff and stuff ... bunches of honda 90 stuffs!

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

loingrader

They are addicting little things.  Nate the Postman's (from advrider) ride reports and book got me hooked.

I enjoy the old under rated bikes just as much if not more than the new stuff.

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Lonesome Dave

WOW!!  That cool stuff.  That 60s stuff is way harder to find. 
Older - Wiser - Faster !

tannerc

Stuck a battery and a little gas in the one complete machine.. a few kicks and I was buzzing around the neighborhood! Got a fuel leak but it's a runner! Not bad for sitting the last 6 years!
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

ryani

very nice!  I have a soft spot for 90's.  I have a a 74 honda ST90 that my grandpa bought new and I just built up a ca100/ trail90 hybrid for the mrs. to ride around town.

We entered them in a bike show here in Mitchell in early april. Jen's blue 90 got 2nd and my ST90 got third.  The first place winner was my RD350.  Lots of trophies!
If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough

tannerc

Blue is a classy looking scoot!

ryani

Thanks!  She likes it.  She was a little leery at first but now she really enjoys riding around town
If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough

greatbuffalo

Where did you pick that lot up?

Looks like some good stuff.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

tannerc

ADV Flea Market, Lot of Nice stuff the CL90 engine was just rebuilt and the bike is ready to put back together, got a few extra NEW engine parts (jugs pistons ... ) with a little bit of wrenching I think I can make 4 runners. But that will all have to wait for those boring winter days.