News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Sunday 14 June 2015

Started by tannerc, November 22, 2014, 06:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerc

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Stevsie

flexlarson

Contact me I'm interested.  Pm me
"Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. do it.
... it gets harder before it gets hard.... Get up here..

tannerc

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/51c351f0e4b0c89ff2b61cb8/t/5519b186e4b0e87470fe58ab/1427747206273/IK_2015.pdf

June 14th Race flyer ^^^^

Race entry is 65$
AMA member 49$ (required)
One day RMEC membership is 10$
Transponder is 10$
                                                          $134 to play

The people that want to ride together need to register at the same time.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

tannerc

tannerc

Last Call!   :)
We are planning on registering in the next couple of days.  :D

greatbuffalo

Good luck Tanner, would love to think I could do his but I am a realest.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

tannerc

Quote from: grubbie on November 24, 2014, 08:49:46 PM
Don't go there if it has rained recently. The bentonite mud will lock up your wheels.

Well I think I am pulling the plug on the Upton ride for this year, I am going to take Sir Grubbie's advice, I dont like mud. With as much moisture that has been in the area I am going to stay away.

Next year!!!

grubbie

We have had a couple nice days and more to come, if there isn't a major rain event between now and then, it should be decent, maybe just a few puddles. I was there two weeks ago and was able to ride the higher elevations, the lower was still pretty greasy and I was on the 650 with stock death wings, didn't take me long to turn around.

Stevsie

I pulled out. Goin to Colorado to ride I hope. To wet for me!

tannerc

60% chance of rain on Sunday!