News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

June 2015 Sign up

Started by Hank, February 11, 2015, 07:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wacked

Little Wacked, Sue, and I have reserved a room at FnF.  Will be there Fri. Nite, Sat, and some of Sun

Wacked

NDirt Rider

Ndirt Rider
Daryl and my son Jaden
2 KLR 650s
Tents
Arriving June 18th
Leaving June21st

Wild Irishman

I'm signing up a buddy of mine as well.  He'll be tenting too.
Rondawg
Solo camper
Honda CRF450R
18th-21st

His bike isn't plated so we're most likely single track riding all weekend but I'll bring my GS just in case we feel like doing a slow ride or two.

One more quick question, will our cars be parked near our tents (Blue & Yellow spots on the map) or is there a parking lot we need to use instead?
- Eire

Lonesome Dave

Depending on the rain soak grounds, usually yes.  Trailers, sometimes.  If there's no room for a trailer it can be park on the edge of their property (inside the fence).
Older - Wiser - Faster !

ryani

I got myself and two friends showing up

Showing up thursday and heading out sunday.

Cant wait to get the newly remodeled KLX dirty
If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough

ZIGGY

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE:Cory/ZIGGY
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY:2
DATE ARRIVING:19th
DATE LEAVING:21st
TENT OR RV:rv
SIZE OF RV:34'
NUMBER OF TENTS:0

reserved our spot with F-N-F
planning on getting there early to mid morning Friday if anyone wants to hit some singletrack with us.

sprout

8) Hello All
Will any of you allow an old hillbilly  named Sprout join in the party? Bringing Mrs. sprout. She insists that I do NOT come home with broken ribs this trip! Hope I get to ride Gerrys bike again this year too! Hank put us down for 2.

Thanks Sprout ;D ;D

Hank

Hey Sprout!    I bet we can find a spot for you ;)   Glad you're gonna make it!

Fletch

Quote from: sprout on June 11, 2015, 07:46:49 PM
8) Hello All
Will any of you allow an old hillbilly  named Sprout join in the party? Bringing Mrs. sprout. She insists that I do NOT come home with broken ribs this trip! Hope I get to ride Gerrys bike again this year too! Hank put us down for 2.

Thanks Sprout ;D ;D

I promise to find you a safer trail..
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

sprout

It will be a struggle, but I'll try and behave! We are excited to be coming out and can hardly wait. Will be there thursday evening and ready to go. 8)

TrueSDGirl

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: TrueSDGirl
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 2
DATE ARRIVING: June 19
DATE LEAVING: June 21
TENT OR RV: tent
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS: 1

mitchn06

NAME/INTERNET HANDLE: Mitch
NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY: 1
DATE ARRIVING: 6-19-15 in the AM
DATE LEAVING: Sunday
TENT OR RV:Tent
SIZE OF RV:
NUMBER OF TENTS: 1

is there a phone number of somebody i can have if i end up showing up before the group takes off in the AM? and possibly gps tracks in case cell service is non-existent? can e-mail to mitchn06@gmail.com
2014.5 Kawasaki KLR650 New Edition

greatbuffalo

Mitch, not sure what time you plan to show up Friday morning but we usually don't get a very early start. As for GPS tracks, we're a pretty disorganized bunch so they may be few or none existent. I think your question is actually if you get there after we leave. Cell service is spotty at best. If you call the FNF campground they can get a message to us.

Not sure if that answers your questions........ ???

Maybe someone else could help with a better answer.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

Cell coverage was better last year, they got a booster.   My number is 6O5-88l-8O92.. you can call me or text me, but as of now I have no idea what we have planned  :evil

I'm sure some of use will hit the Camp 5 area for sure one day.  That might make a good early Friday run.

Hank

Clay has a ton of good tracks.   I have a few.  Some of the locals out there must too?