Where do we want the Spring rally?

FnF
11 (84.6%)
Crooked Creek
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: February 28, 2015, 09:42:34 PM

Hank

OK folks, cast your vote.    FnF and some known good trails, and better rates (about half), or Crooked Creek - something new, more $, and maybe not as close of riding.

We need to decide quickly, so please vote soon if you care.   

Check the other threads for clarification and the full story :)

grubbie

Both ideas have their benefits. I lean toward FNF however, they have been extremely good to this group and I feel that showing our loyalty is the right thing to do, if possible. My .02.

Robmicgrn

FNF...... Way better trail access. I won't camp if we go crooked. For 50 plus bucks a night for my trailer, I will just ride in ( maybe from the FNF  :P). I am flexible on dates, so far. My two cents.

And thanks to those that are tracking all this down for the groups benefit.
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

NDave

F N F.      All the way.       Any date is fine.       

dufferv65

FnF, where else can you catch a fish omelet for breakfast! 8)

ryani

FNF has always treated me right. 
If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough

greatbuffalo

I think FnF is the way to go. The misunderstanding has been unfortunate.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

Quote from: greatbuffalo on February 26, 2015, 07:58:22 AM
... The misunderstanding has been unfortunate.

Minor hiccup.  If this was the biggest problem I encountered this month, or even today, I'd be a happy person :)

tannerc

Quote from: Robmicgrn on February 25, 2015, 07:15:24 PM
FNF...... Way better trail access.

^^ +1

Location, Location, Location.
I think the FNF location offers the most riding access for the variety riding DDSR members do, a good central location.
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

greatbuffalo

Have we made a decision? If so, have two places been clued in?

Lonesome Dave

I talked to Michelle (actually hubby) yesterday.  I wasn't sure if they had been following this thread.  I told her it appeared the survey was yes to FnF.  But, nothing for sure yet and that Hank had given it until the end of today.  I mainly called her because I knew she was holding are normal spots.  I told we would let her know by Monday.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wacked

Don't think location matters.  But, Michelle and crew have been great hosts and loyalty should be rewarded.   I'd say stick wFnF

Wacked

greatbuffalo

Well, I 'm gonna make a non-non-executive decision and say we make it official! Fish N Fry! I called Michelle this afternoon and I told her we would make it so. Since the mvs understanding kinda started with me, I'll carry it through. I'll call Crooked Creek tomorrow to cancel our plans.

Hank

Thanks, I'll (re)update the sign up page tomorrow.