News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

www.jwdualsport

Started by ja7455, November 30, 2008, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ja7455

My thanks to Fringefan for letting me post my website address here. I am "ja7455" and have been selling items for KLRs for several years on eBay and have recently opened my own web-store. I mainly make dashes for KLR 650s (87-07). I have models for KLRs with stock windscreens and tall aftermarket windscreens. You can get a plain dash and add your own accessories, a dash with one outlet, an outlet and switch, or a dash with two outlets, switches, and a clock. If you don't see what you like maybe I can make one for your application. Go to www.jwdualsport.com
Thanks
ja

ja7455

Free shipping on Saturday go to:
http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ja7455
any/all items purchased on Saturday the 20th of December.
Thanks
ja
and a Merry Christmas

hayduke.klr07

i purchased a 3" black windscreen from this fella a while back.  I have no complaints.  Good service and cheap shipping.  in fact I think it even looks kind of cool.

ja7455

Hayduke,
Thanks. In fact anyone from this site that wants to purchase anything of mine on eBay on Memorial Day I will ship for free. Just mention the secret code "Dakot Dual Sport" and request a total from seller and I will remove the shipping charges.
If you don't do PayPal or like eBay you can go to www.jwdualsport.com and contact me directly. I accept money orders, cashiers checks, etc.
Thanks
ja

ja7455

Free shipping till Christmas. Yes free shipping on everything.
Did I mention free shipping?
Thanks
ja