News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Another dirt route across "South" Dakota

Started by Bogus Jim, June 08, 2015, 10:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogus Jim

Actually most of the route is in Nebraska, but might be interesting for those who want to traverse the state off pavement.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1043304

The route from Black Hills to Sheridan looks interesting too, I'm always looking for routes to Bighorns other than Interstate.

tannerc

Amazing!
He put a lot of time and work into putting those routes together and they look great!
Now if i could only get the time to ride them!
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

BCB1080

Yeah that route from Hulett to Sheridan is getting ridin this summer. FACT.

greatbuffalo

BCB1080

Cool we should start kicking around some days. We could started from my place just south of Pine Haven, WY.

grubbie

Hard for me to get away at times but let me know when you do this, I'd like to go!

greatbuffalo

Grubbie, I thought you ranchers had nothing but time. All yu do is watch stuff grow, right?   ;D

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

grubbie

Quote from: greatbuffalo on June 11, 2015, 11:55:20 AM
Grubbie, I thought you ranchers had nothing but time. All yu do is watch stuff grow, right?   ;D
Well,...yeah....but this stupid day job.........

BCB1080

I'll keep you guys posted when I decide to run it but probably won't be till late July, early Aug, or into fall though because of other trips and obligations.

atrisk5

This route goes right through my back yard in Custer. I will have to give it a ride. When it warms a bit.

sleddog

I rode this from Custer to where I fell down near the Medicine Wheel in Wy. It was a great scenic ride. Easily done on big bikes.