Don't care
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Hank

Robmicgrn

wow. what a tight race...... lots of views no votes. :evil
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Hank

I added a "don't care" option so hopefully everyone votes, even if it doesn't really matter to them.

Should we say we choose a date by 7/15?  Would be nice to get it locked down soon.

Bogus Jim

Supreme Court is gonna have to decide this race...

greatbuffalo

The 17th - 20th is better for me because I already have it off and that would save me from having to act like I like someone and plead with them to switch weekends with me. ;D
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

Tomorrow is the 15th..  any more opinions? Wait longer?

loingrader

17-20 works for me.  Earlier date doesn't. 
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

Lonesome Dave

I'm staying out of this one.  No matter what I say, it will snow! 
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

Well, its a close race without a whole lot of interest, whatever that means!

So far I've seen NDave and Loingrader say that they can't make the 10-13 dates work, and I probably couldn't either.  GB also prefers the later dates.

Nobody has said they CAN'T make the 17-20 dates work, but 4 people have voted in preference of the 10-13 dates.

I think we should commit to the 17-20 dates.

ryani

the 17-20 dates work for me.  Later in the month the better.  I'll pack my snow pants and moon boots with the bread sack goretex liners just in case.  :D
If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough

woodsrider 53 RCSD

The 17 thru  20 dates work good for me to .

Lonesome Dave

I assume we are planning Mountain Meadows Campground again at Deerfield.  Yes/No ?   I called them tonight and left a message, checking to make sure nothing has changed since I last spoke with them.  A couple of weeks ago they said they were pretty much open all the weekends of Sept.  I will let ya know when I know.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

BCB1080

I could make it for once if we do the 17th -20th!

Fletch

I guess now it doesn't matter to me, I can't make either one. :(
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Hank

Well, lets call it for the 17-20..