sandhillrider

Date looks great.
Are we at Mountain Meadows?
Want to get camper spot reserved.

Hank

I believe Mountain Meadows is the plan!

No objections to that right?

ryani

Sounds great. Working on the klr600 to take along.!!!!
If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough

woodsrider 53 RCSD

Mountain Meadows sounds good to me.

Robmicgrn

Looks Good! and I may actually make it this time! :-\
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Lonesome Dave

I'll be up there this weekend.  I can talk to them then. 
Older - Wiser - Faster !

sandhillrider

Dave
I won't call till you report back.

Lonesome Dave

I stopped by Mountain Meadow Campground this weekend.  I found Woody camping, he was up there practicing riding over "Woody" gates!  Gave them the dates, 17-20th.  If you remember, they were wide open with no reservations a couple of weeks back.  However, since I last spoke with them, they had one phone call that effected our plans.  A family reserved 3 of the 5 cabins on the 17 - 20th.  That means, two cabins left!  I checked about moving the dates and it doesn't get any better either side of the that weekend. 

We could change and go to Nemo but it might be getting too late there also.  We have more people with campers than we use to, so cabins aren't as important as they once were, but.......   I just wanted to pass this on, if its still a go, I'll call them and confirm.

I checked about discounts.  She said they could give us a 10% discount if we had enough campsites for 30 nights.  In other words, 6 sites for 5 days, 10 sties for 3 days, you get it. 
Rates are; RV full-service $42/night  (6 sites), RV electric & water $36/night (19 sites), Tent $20/night (15 sites), and the Two remaining cabins are $89/night.  Restaurant will be open like the past.

We really need to nail this down at this point.  I think we should stay with the plan, but either way we need to make a decision tomorrow.
LD

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

I'm good witht the plan.   I can sleep in the snow.  ;)

Sent from the Altair 8800 I carry around.

sandhillrider

Sounds good to me.
Will pack my snow boots😀

Robmicgrn

I know ill get flogged for this.................

Rates are; RV full-service $42/night  (6 sites), RV electric & water $36/night (19 sites).................

Ouch!   :o

okay, so I'm a cheap basterd............. Just for a reference FnF was 20 bucks for full hookup RV. I know, that's a steal. I usually dirt camp. I looked across the road at Deerfield as a close option (18 bucks) but it looks like they shut those sites down at the beginning of September (at least I couldn't book online).

Oh the price of fun!

ryani

Just got a cabin reserved.  You can have the Futon Rob! 

Robmicgrn

Quote from: ryani on July 28, 2015, 02:44:24 PM
Just got a cabin reserved.  You can have the Futon Rob!

Thanks for the offer. It is still a long way out. Ill get something figured out.  I should probably Google Igloo plans as well, to cover all the bases.

ryani

Snow cave survival, always fun. 

Lonesome Dave

At least we get 10% off! 

Stopped by Mountain Meadows today.  Told them were coming.  I will post a map of the sites when they get it to me. 
If you liked whatever site you had last year, just give them your name and they can look it up.  I took number 7 again this year.  Seven and eight seem to have the most room when you face the RVs opposite directions.  And still has room for one across the back if you want to circle the wagons. 

If anyone has a Forest Service Approved fire pit that we can use, might be good to bring it along.  Let me know or pm me. 
I've got a fair amount of wood already stored for the rally.  LD

Older - Wiser - Faster !