I'll bringing my Black & Yellow BMW F650GS and Red Beta 300RR
- Eire

Harry Potter

Handle- Harry Potter
Number in party- 1
Date arriving: Thursday night or Friday morning
Leaving : Sunday
Tent or car camping depending upon weather
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Lonesome Dave

Welcome Harry P.  go over to the new member thread and tell us about yourself.

Forecast doesn't look great for Thursday night and Friday morning.  90 percent change of rain Thursday night after midnight.  Supposed to clear up later Friday.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

NDave

NDave
      Thur nite thru sun
       19 ft rv

Hank

I won't be in until really late thur now.. or Friday am depending on when I get out of town.

Robmicgrn

Had to cancel my reservation  >:(. Hope to ride with everyone on Saturday. I am in town, but buried with work, and working out of town to much lately. Ill dust the cobwebs off the bike and be ready for Saturday. If someone could chime in on a start time that would be great. I tried to catch up with everyone last year and got there too late.
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Wacked

Due to VolleyBall, I have a reduced weekend of Riding.

I plan on short ride Sat am and all most the day Sunday

Don't know if Little Wacked will be there Sunday or not

Wacked

loingrader

We will be rolling in Friday evening.  It will be a docile weekend of puttering around on the four wheeler but it is always great to get out there and always great to see everyone.  can't wait!
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

jacin theis

I hope to come up and visit Thursday night. Then might ride Saturday, depending on when  you head out. Might even borrow a bed Saturday night and ride Sunday. Gerry tells me the GS is too big, but I don t remember ever holding up the group......  Guess I can ride with Loingrader and his son around camp.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

BCB1080

The 990 has me on the fence...I will be working on it in the morning tomorrow. Will you guys have cell service? Would it be possible to do a day trip if I get the 990 rolling well? I'm not that far away but worry about getting in touch. I suppose I could just wait till evening and call Mountain Meadows and say "Grab me one of those motor cycle dudes to talk to" and get the next day's start time that way. What do you think? If anyone thats gonna be there wouldn't mind PM'ing me a cell number that would be cool too.
Tentative but hopeful ---- BCB1080/Brian Burgfechtel

Wild Irishman

I'll be there saturday morning as well.  I plan on riding until lunch and then heading back to Rapid for family stuff. 

I'll try to show up and be ready about 6:00-6:30a
- Eire

Lonesome Dave

Guys, unless there's a group planning the all day ride for the Custer Loop, which it doesn't sound like it, the breakfast club starts at 8:00 am.  That's when the restaurant opens.  Actually by 730 most are standing around stealing coffee from one place or another.  By 0900 that's pretty much over, unless GB is super talkative then it can last longer!  If you arrive, by 9 you won't have any trouble finding anyone.  Usually by 10 you won't have any trouble either.  By 10:30 you might be out of luck.  The fast rider guys tend to leave a little earlier, well because they're fast!

The texting thing works pretty well, if they know someone is looking for them.  But remember, Mnt Meadows is the only gas for quite a few miles, they always come back. 

Brian, I'll pm you.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wild Irishman

Expect a two-stroke alarm clock @ 6a Dave

Actually I came to post that I probably wont make it now due to late shipping on a part that I needed.  I was planning on taking a look at the Sherco while I was there so we'll have to setup another time for that.
- Eire

Harry Potter

90% chance of rain- Hey I'll get wet with ya. A brief introduction: I am 60 and I just got into motorcycles about 5 years ago. I didn't grow up with motorcycles so I don't know any more about their maintance than I do this computer or cell phone stuff. Oh I did read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle back in the seventies. Looks like a Friday morning arrival for me. See you all there.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Hank

I holed up in murdo for the  night, ran out of driving ambition.  Hope to be there by 830am.

Sent from the Altair 8800 I carry around.