News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Sept 2015 Food Thread

Started by Lonesome Dave, September 09, 2015, 10:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonesome Dave

I just counted the numbers for next weeks rally.......less than twenty people???  Is that correct?  Mrs LD is busy next week babysitting grand kids, but said she still willing to do one nights supper.  Not sure which night just yet.  She said to make it easier, she would like to do the pulled pork menu.  There's a small amount of money left over from the last rally which she'll put towards this rally's food.  Probably still need small donations to cover everything.  Considering the small numbers we might only have one supper night unless someone else wants to do a night.  I think because there's only a few people coming we could easily have supper at the restaurant for one night or maybe grill hamburger/brats.  If someone wants to do the hamburger/brats she can get the supplies before hand.  She just needs to know.  LD   
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

I could certainly man the grill one night if we have a grill to man.   I could also pick up some food.

Looking back at past fall sign ups... 15-20 is pretty typical for the Sept one.  Seems like its always 1/2 the size of June.

Lonesome Dave

I don't have a small grill to bring along.  I might be able to borrow one?  Honestly Hank, if we do something like this, I think it might be easier for Lisa to get everything.  We have all the previous supplies stored in sealed containers.  She just needs to inventory and go from there. 
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Lonesome Dave

FYI, Lisa is planning Friday night for supper.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

woodsrider 53 RCSD

greatbuffalo

Sounds good Dave. Keeping it simple is the better option. Thank your wife and tell her she's awesome.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lonesome Dave

Sorry....I'm confused!  Lisa is buying everything today, but is she suppose get hamburger/brats stuff for Sat. night or not?  Someone call me.  I'll be out of town and won't be on here.  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !