Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Fall Rally

Started by sandhillrider, September 28, 2015, 09:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandhillrider

Now which way is Wyoming?

ryani

Ha-ha love the photo!  Who needs GPS when you have all that knowledge sitting on that rock
If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough

Lonesome Dave

Lets see if I can remember;  Gerry says, how far is Wyoming?  (He's looking east towards Rapid City)  LD says, well first off you need to turn around and look towards Wyoming and its about 20 miles.

Here's a few more notable quotes of the rally.

Elisa Sunday night at the fire;  Oh shit, I sat on my Jello!

Jeff from Nebraska; "How do you say 'I want some dick' in Spanish?"  Don't take that the wrong way, he was only telling about an employee he once had.  No, not that he had, but that used to work for him! whew

Jeff also said Saturday afternoon after riding all day;  "That has to be one of the funnest days I've ever had."

And finally......
Bonnie on the Power Line Trail talking to her loving husband, Mark, who was only trying to encourage her;  "just go away."   And he did!  And Bonnie's next remark yelling; S  h  i i i i i i i i  t as she headed down a steep slope with well placed rocks in her way.

I'm not making this stuff up.  Can anyone remember more?  LD
Older - Wiser - Faster !

ryani

Haha good stuff!

I have one from Saturday morning on the battle axe single track.   

Riding up the trail, I come across Robert casually laying underneath his KTM 690.  I can hear saying something as I approach.......

Get it up! Get it up! Get it up! and I retort I'm trying.  I guess what happens in the woods stays in the woods

Osnabrock

Quote from: ryani on September 28, 2015, 09:44:23 PM
Ha-ha love the photo!  Who needs GPS when you have all that knowledge sitting on that rock

Great photo.
I couldn't agree more with that statement Ryani.
"Don't be scared, it's fun.  I'll cheer you on."

Robmicgrn

Quote from: ryani on September 29, 2015, 06:59:42 AM
Haha good stuff!

I have one from Saturday morning on the battle axe single track.   

Riding up the trail, I come across Robert casually laying underneath his KTM 690.  I can hear saying something as I approach.......

Get it up! Get it up! Get it up! and I retort I'm trying.  I guess what happens in the woods stays in the woods

Its true. I was stuck between my bike and some wood! Ryan was kind enough to help me get it off  :o . What a great group  ???
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Hank

Rob what's the prognosis on your bike?

ryani

photo of sat single track adventure.

ryani

Klx overload at the cave.