News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2016 End of April Ride and Trials Class in OK.

Started by Harry Potter, December 09, 2015, 09:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry Potter

Hi Y'all, I have had a conversation with Motobene (Chris Johnson) on ADVRider Trials forum about him doing a class on his ranch on the last day of April and the first day of May 2016. Instead of the 20 riders that they have to make up a Ryan Young class this would be for around 6 riders. The only negative about a RY class is that it is alot of riders.  I currently have two bikes I could loan out (if not sold by April) and Chris has bikes that he rents. He has camping, showers, & rooms on his ranch. If there is any interest I can post more details. Regards, Harry Potter
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Lonesome Dave

I'm interested.  However, that Moab ride sounds fun also.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Harry Potter

Chris's ranch is in SW Oklahoma in the Witchita Mountains area. He sent me a file but my computer skills aren't enough for me to get it posted here. To find out more on hisis classes send a message to Motobene on www.ADVRider.com. His classes have had great reviews on ADVrider. He is hosting a trials event mid April so the sections he said should still be marked out. I was thinking I would attend another trials class before joining a trials group over in Minnesota. They say the clubs are where you really learn this stuff.

If you haven't been to Moab go there, it would be a lot of fun with this group. I have never been to the Witchita Mountains so it is a new adventure for me.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Harry Potter

Chris Johnson has listed these dates for trials training at his ranch for 2016:  May 14-15,  June 11-12,  July23-24 I am marking off for May 14th &15th. These dates are limited to 4-5 riders each.

Trials Training Center has April 2nd and 3rd as Trials Training Days.  I have been told it's 5-stars for children and us adult beginners and is fun for all.

Inland Northwest Trials Association is holding it's third annual Ryan Young Training School September 3-4, 2016 this is limited to 17 riders and one spot for sure is already taken.  email   www.krutledge26@gmail.com   for info.   See the video link to this class on the links page of www.jvcycleclub.weebly.com   Come on guys I need more hits on the web site. Ryani has the first item ever on the flea market page.