Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2016 Board Costs

Started by Hank, January 21, 2016, 12:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

Donations to help keep the board running should be sent to:

donations@dakotadualsportriders.com

Please use the "gift" or friends/family transfer option through paypal to eliminate the service fee.

The board costs $84 / year to run, and is currently paid up through 8/2016.     I'd ask the board regulars (and anyone else of course) to throw $5, 10, or 15 at it and we'll get it renewed for a few more years.   

If we end up with extra money we can use it to buy food at the fall rally.

Hank

Current balance is $215, which covers almost 2.5 years!  Thanks everyone.  Another $40 or so and I can pay up for three years.

Hank

Make that $235.  Thanks again everyone.

Lonesome Dave

Hank, Lisa has a $105 bucks in our food donations envelope.  Its up to everyone else, but I can pay pal you that.  Our plan was use the food money in spring.  But it doesn't matter either.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Hank

I'd say keep that for food. We'll have plenty for a few years of web hosting

Sent from the Altair 8800 I carry around.

torgo

$10 to the board via paypal
Time heals all wounds. But it usually leaves a pretty big scar.

Hank

Thanks for supporting the site!

Sent from the Altair 8800 I carry around.

Hank

A few more dollars showed up pushing the account balance to $259.   That's great everyone!   That's enough for over 3 years of hosting.

Hank

A quick update.  The domain and hosting expire next month, so I renewed it.  I was a little short on my estimate, I neglected the cost of keeping the domain name, so 84/ year covers the hosting, but not the cost of the domain name.  The annual total for everything is right at $119.   We had $259 in the paypal account, so I just renewed for 2 years rather than 3.  We're good for now, but not for as long as I thought!  After the two year renewal we currently have $22 in the account.

Thanks for the support!

JoniJo

You're an unsung HERO!!!! We all owe you a BIG THANKS!!! A penny or two on the way.... Joni    :cheers
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Hank

Aw Joni you're gonna make me blush!  But in reality it takes no effort at all.

Sent from my TRS-80

locopny

I can send a couple "pennies" toward the account on Friday too. 
87 XL600R 89 CBR600R
'17 CRF1000L
When can I go riding again? Crashing sucks!

Abercrombie

Looks like renewal is coming due this summer.  I made a small donation but was unable to find the gift to friends and family option.   I don't know if they still offer the free money transfer services to friends and family.

greatbuffalo

I just made a donation and did not see the F&F choice either although it said no fee.

Jason, let me know if you were charged of your end.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

Thanks guys, i see the money.  No fees were taken.

FYI we will renew in August, and I think it sill costs about $120 a year (I think).    There is about $80 in the kitty as of today.