News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Tire changer

Started by greatbuffalo, March 23, 2016, 01:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

I know some time ago when Fletch was building his garage he was looking for a tire changer. I saw this awhile ago and sure others have to. When I saw it before they were available in Europe but spendy to get here. This one is now easily available here.

http://rabaconda.com/us/product/3-minute-tire-changer/
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

MoreIsLess

Thats pretty dang nice. I wish I had the room for a tire changer. Its expensive paying someone to mount tires. I should just buy one and start a little side business.
2008 Buell XB12X

grubbie

I prefer to do my own with only the tools I carry on the trail, just for practice. I will continue to do so until I can do it without putting a pinch-hole in the tube at least once.......which at his point appears to be,...forever.

greatbuffalo

You make a very strong argument.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

MoreIsLess

I have tube-less tires so its a bit more difficult for me. Hoping I can find someone in my neck of the woods with a changer I can use
2008 Buell XB12X

bigjohnsd

I bought a Harbor Freight Changer with the MC adapter, added some Mojo Blocks which protect the rims and purchased the Mojo Lever.  Works good, have less than $200 in the whole thing. 

greatbuffalo

Check out videos that show zip tie tire changes. Haven't tried it yet. Next tire change for sure. But then again, my kid works at a cycle shop, why would I do that?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk