News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Rumor has it......

Started by Lonesome Dave, April 18, 2016, 10:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robmicgrn

At this rate Jim, you'll be at a thousand posts by the weekend.  ;)
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

Harry Potter

I test rode the first year model 1190 in Sioux City where they would take the 2011 R1200GS on trade. I loved it and thought I would be getting it the next weekend. When I got home I found 60 some pages of problems on ADVRider and the number of pages went up in a week . I kept the Beemer because 2010-2012 are the best years with the HP motor and most importantly it was paid for.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

tannerc

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Lonesome Dave

Clay, the Beta and T-dub are at Rosco's in RC.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Harry Potter

Call Rosco Motorcyles in Rapid City ASAP because you won't find two nicer used bikes.

If that video was pulling a kleenex, I'd be showing off to everbody.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

tannerc

Ok, they are not up on the website yet. I have a friend looking for a 450, got a hint on their asking price?
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

Lonesome Dave

Clay I just sent you a pm.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

tannerc

10-4 I replied, Thanks Dave

greatbuffalo

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

greatbuffalo

1751...............      ;D
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Lonesome Dave

GB what your doing is wrong.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Bogus Jim

I don't mind it when GB does it because he's the Most Interesting Man in DDSR.

But when LD does it, it's just annoying.

KLC63

I think there is a chance you guy's need to find better things to do with time? That being said, I am positive that is my old beta.
THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.

Fletch

I thought Beta was an old time type of video recording, now they make motorcycles?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Hank

Next thing you know Dave will be riding a laserdisc.