Previous topic - Next topic

Black Hawk

Let me know when you bring the wee to the hills
i want to see how it works.  ;D  8)
Black Hawk SD in the summer
Yuma AZ in the winter

KLE650 for the Black Hills

greatbuffalo

Bret, the wee has been in my sights for sometime, but there are too many in my sights, come to think of it.

I have not heard one negative report from any owner who knows what it is and expects a return on what it is not what they want it to be.

They are cheap (reasonably) reliable, good manners on asphalt and gravel, cheap to outfit, easy to work on, and very versatile.

What more can you ask from a bike.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

loingrader

I agree 100%.  I had pretty high expectations, and so far, it is much more capable and fun than I had even hoped.

Full review coming here shortly.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

The Yeti

Brian took a guy on a Wee over Pilot Knob! I'm sure it would be no sweat for you.  ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

Bogus Jim

Quoteit is much more capable and fun than I had even hoped

Yeah but I bet the Wee is not as pretty as Barbie.  :D   We need photos...

loingrader

the beauty of the barbie klr will never be contested, but for a wee, this one doesn't look too bad.

of course, that's not saying much.

i'm thinking (hoping) that once my suspension is dialed in, trails like camp 5 or pilots knob will be fun and doable, as long as i can dodge the really tall rocks.

biggest problem will be the mental distraction of being on a $6000 motorcycle instead of a $1200 one.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

greatbuffalo

Its only cash Brett.

sprout

:oHowdy
I bought a we in November.I had to go to indiana to find 1 though.I took it to NW Arkansas a couple of weeks ago.I am suprised how well it handles on the fs roads.I am pleased with that part of it,although....I also found it really isn't all that offroad savey.I deffinatly found some limitations.Ground clearance will be an issue for me.Normally I only ride the tame stuff though.The we handles great on the twisty's too.I think I'll enjoy it alot!

Sprout 8) 8)

bigjohnsd

Just acquired a '14 Wee-Strom ADV model myself, looking to explore some gravel and two tracks that my Yamaha FJR is a little too big for  :D

greatbuffalo

John, Welcome to the forum. Head over to the new members introduction area and tell a bit about yourself.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Harry Potter

My son has a wee and with TKC 80s on it I thought it handled better than a F650GS on dirt trails like Castle Creek. There a lot of Wees on the AlCan.
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.