FS:AFX-FX37DS Helmet XXL / Klim Chinook Pants 36

Started by The Yeti, February 03, 2009, 10:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Yeti

Helmet SOLD (to fringefan), pants returned to seller!

Got the helmet....doesn't fit!  :P  I got the wrong shaped head. I'm guessing this is more of an Aria head fit than a Shoei head fit (mine). The helmet has a nasty pressure point right on my forehead.

Anyway, thought I'd give you guys first crack before I pay return shipping.

Here's the helmet:

Asking $100, local pickup only. Size XXL. Worn once for fit, still has tags and is brand new out of the box.

Also, bought these pants, too small:

I actually ordered two different sizes so I could pick the right one...the bigger ones fit better.  ;D

Asking $120, local pickup only. Size 36. Worn once for fit, still has tags and is brand new out of the box. Really nice pants!
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

The Yeti

loingrader

even if it's too small for you, it's still too big for me yeti.  i dig the helmet and the pants, but they are both too big, and although orange is my favorite color, it wouldn't go well with my pink and baby blue bike.  i just can't ride up to my full potential if my gear doesn't perfectly match my bike. 
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

The Yeti

Hank

Quote from: loingrader on February 05, 2009, 12:53:48 PM
even if it's too small for you, it's still too big for me yeti.  i dig the helmet and the pants, but they are both too big, and although orange is my favorite color, it wouldn't go well with my pink and baby blue bike.  i just can't ride up to my full potential if my gear doesn't perfectly match my bike. 

Oh?

:D

Hank

I really like those pants.. but i just bought another pair.   Are they mesh / convertible?

I'm afraid 36 might be a touch big for me too.

LittleJacket

and how could you replace that sweet all leather 1 piece loingrader??  I completely understand. 

By the way yeti-I once wore a jacket that was too small-just ask brian.  It wasn't the worst thing in the world, but years later I still hear about it!  I understand your concern with the perfect fit!
rpjohnso

The Yeti

Quote from: Hank on February 07, 2009, 08:34:45 PM
I really like those pants.. but i just bought another pair.   Are they mesh / convertible?

I'm afraid 36 might be a touch big for me too.

Not mesh, vented. The mesh version is the Baja:

I might get a pair of these as well once it heats up a bit more. Have to see how well the vents work on the Chinooks.

fringefan

LOL ;D :cheers

Quote from: Hank on February 07, 2009, 08:15:03 PM
Quote from: loingrader on February 05, 2009, 12:53:48 PM

Oh?

:D