News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Exploring James river vally this week!

Started by JustJeff, May 15, 2016, 10:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustJeff

Hey Guys!  I'm Heading out Tuesday 5/17/16 from Omaha to explore the James river valley in SD.  Probably head out in the morning around 9am, shoot for Yankton, and reconnoiter.  Maybe end up in or around Milltown.  Anyone want to ride for a day or two?  Planning on camping most of the time. So...leaving Tuesday morning, screw around Wednesday-Thursday, head back home on Friday but Saturday is available to me if a superior time is being had. Text is best (402-770-9167) so I'll be sure to see it.  I probably won't be logged on much moving forward. 

Fuck Yeah....heading out!

Jeff Parker

Wizard

Have a great ride man!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

greatbuffalo

I met up with Jeff in Yankton and rode the river valley to Mitchell. Was a great ride. Made a couple changes and rode some minimum maintenance roads East of the river/Mill Town. Some two track, light mud..... It was good.

Thanks Jeff

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

JustJeff

Dude had a great time!  5 hours following you around I feel I'm ready for competition-level gravel road riding.  My comfort zone went from mid-30's to mid-40's pretty quick.

greatbuffalo

I ride gravel ALOT and have gotten very comfortable with it. My comfort level with mud is a different story.

That stretch of minimum maintenance stuff was a hoot.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?