News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Mitchell

Started by Ridindirty, May 16, 2016, 08:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridindirty

Sold the crotch rocket, sold the FJR, bought a tenere. Still racing a crf250x at the Renner hare scrambles. And really liking the tenere on any minimum maint. Road I can find.
Mike Grosz

Lonesome Dave

Welcome, like that handle.  You already have a buddy in Mitchell, Great Buffalo.  You guys can spend hours talking about your Tenere's.

Older - Wiser - Faster !

Harry Potter

Welcome :) Is that the red Tenere that was at PMS? Mitchell may have more Teneres than the rest of the state. Are you doing the trans Dakota ride Memorial Day weekend?
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Ridindirty

Missed the blue one that great buffalo bought by one week, so I ordered another blue one. Going trail riding in the hills on memorial weekend with some friends. But I have been researching the South Dakota ride for weeks. I'm exited to read about how the trip goes for you guys.
Mike Grosz

Fletch

I'm an old Mitchell guy too, who might you be?
stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

greatbuffalo

Welcome to the asylum.  We need to get together compare farkles.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Harry Potter

Now I know who he is. It's about time you signed up. Are you doing the Memorial Day weekend trans Dakota ?
"The best modification you can make to your bike is a better rider," Jimmy Lewis.

Ridindirty

No, no trans Dakota ....just trail riding with friends...same weekend for 20 years
Mike Grosz

Fletch

Does the JVCC still do thier spring and fall trail rides?

Harry Potter

Regretfully no, the aging leaders only do poker runs now days.

Fletch

Oh Man, those were the days!  Degen,  Trabing,  Patton, Studer, Zeal, Frey, man we had fun!!

revin kevin

Some of those "aging leaders" are going Memorial Day, I'd be going to if I hadn't already made plans

Fletch

I'll have to look them up! How have you been? haven't seen you for years.

Ridindirty

Staying at the Philtown, Trabing,pierce,clark, bruce, and grosz will be there. This is what's left of the James Valley Cycle Club spring ride. Not like the good old days, but the few...the proud.....are still keeping it alive.....
Mike Grosz

Ridindirty

I was there the year revin Kevin broke his collar bone. Hung his arm with his belt, and rode back to the motel, running the throttle with his left hand......ahhh when men were men and we all knew which bathroom to use
Mike Grosz