News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

2016 Spring Rally Pics

Started by liverup, June 20, 2016, 08:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryani

Awesome photos!!!!

Looks like I need to take two bikes next year.  Many cool things to see on the big loop trip.

Had a blast as usual at the rally
If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough

greatbuffalo

Very nice. Thanks for taking the time to take them and post them.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

mitchn06

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014.5 Kawasaki KLR650 New Edition

dufferv65

liverup

JoniJo

Man... Talk about great memories!!! Makes me want to run out and buy a DRZ, KLR, or????
Sure do miss you guys and gals.     Joni   :cheers
JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -

Thomas Jefferson

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

liverup

If I told you I'd have to kill you. Ha!  You'll have to ask Woody for sure. We were near keystone. I was just a follower.

Hank

Cadet is my hero.   Ryan and I both took a pass on this thing, but like most of the time, the video doesn't do it justice even remotely.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxfOJfHVLKwpQUtva2lxallJU1U

greatbuffalo

That picture is of the Etta mine just outside of Keystone

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

tannerc

A few videos rendered, a few more to go yet. Have to change the vid quality setting or they look like hell, even in HD they didnt turn out the best, sony vegas doesnt like 940 or what ever it is gopro resolution.

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction."

jacin theis

I used take every visitor we had to the Ettna mine. I used to be able to drive my Landcruiser though the tunnel and park inside. So many places in the hills that are closed off now. I suppose I would close my land too if people trashed it all the time. Thanks for the photos. Lots of great sites!
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS