News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Fall Rally

Started by greatbuffalo, June 20, 2016, 10:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FNF Michele

So it looks like we will be keeping the campground open for your Rally.  That sounds great! We will keep the end of the campground by the store open for all Rvs and tents.  We will also keep one set of showerhouses and guest rooms open (but you will have to use the showerhouses at the store).  The cafe' will still be open. We are not "holding" any cabins/guest rooms/RV sites for you, so please make all of your reservations as soon as possible.....there will be other guests in the park as well .  Looking forward to it!

Michele and Gary
Life is a journey, not a destination!

Robmicgrn

is the date set for Sept 15th thru the 18th?????
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

greatbuffalo

Yes Rob, I think I will make another final decision and make it the Sept 15th thru the 18th.

Thank you Michelle. Will be talking to you the beginning of the week.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Hank

Thanks Dan and Michelle!!

Sent from my TRS-80

Lonesome Dave

Even though this thread is not titled yet or has a date posted (Hank  ::)) I made my reservation.  Gary put me in 37, I'm usually in #60.  He thought it might give us more room.  Look at the spring rally for the map of the campground.  Let me know what you think.

Fish 'n Fry phone number:   (605) 578-2150
Older - Wiser - Faster !

NDave

Think back in once on level ground.   Gary's no dum dum.  Plenty of room for tables  & chairs.   By the way LD the wee is awesome.   Gerry has our CODBR route  in his head so Darrel & I are getting ready for a adventure

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: NDave on July 06, 2016, 09:33:41 PM
By the way LD the wee is awesome.   Gerry has our CODBR route  in his head so Darrel & I are getting ready for a adventure

Glad you like it. 
I'm so jealous, I would love to go along with you guys.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

cadet1

ill be there +2. see u then

FNF Michele

Hey all!

We are looking forward to seeing those of you who are venturing our direction for the fall rally this year!  Just wanted to remind you that we close on Sunday the 18th (although some guests won't be leaving until the morning of the 19th) so the cafe' will be closed after breakfast on Sunday.  If you haven't made a reservation, please get in touch and let us know.

Thanks!!!!

Michele
Fish N Fry Campground
605-578-2150

Life is a journey, not a destination!

greatbuffalo

Was a great rally once again. Was a fairly small group but had some great riding and interesting campfire chats. Until Spring....

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?