News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

hey i need a new sub-forum

Started by excess, July 26, 2009, 06:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

excess

Hank

Tell us more!  Did you just get that?   Looks mean!

loingrader

yea moderators, maybe an "other" for all the exotics.

sweet bike by the way.
You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime - Burt Munro

The Yeti

"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

excess

yeah i bid on the thing on ebay with no expectation of winning. somehow i did.
it's a 2007 550 fe it's still in alexandria minnesota. Turns out the guy selling it was a husaberg rep and is now a gas gas rep. He's got all kinds of extra parts and stuff. It's got 13 hours and the valve adjustment done. It's got a steering stabilizer and a few other goodies/farkles. I'm pretty stoked!

excess

what's up yeti. i just bought the close one in the pic not both ;D . did you sell the adv? btw i finally got the SE sorted if you hadn't heard.

The Yeti

Man, that is awesome! You bringing that to the fall rally??

Still trying to sell the 950.  And, I did see that you got the backfiring fixed.  Did you see that I already got a new bike??   ;D
"You want me to ride up THAT?!"

excess

im not sure what i'll ride to the fall rally. I've wanted a berg for a long time but i've never thrown a leg over one. Im worried about it being cramped they seem to have a high foot peg position that i'll have to remedy. It's a good 160lbs lighter than the SE though which will be nice for some tighter stuff. I have a feeling one will end up motarded and the rincon will get sold.....after i get the seca sold  :'(

excess

i was just kidding around but that's awesome thanks!.......it may be kinda lonely in here :)

fringefan

So now that you have ridden this pig, what do you think?