News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

Afternoon Ride

Started by UKbri, July 30, 2016, 08:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UKbri

Brad lead me into the woods to have his way with me. Two hours of mainly single track and I'm ruined!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryani

Looks like a great time. Very jealous !
If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: ryani on July 30, 2016, 10:52:53 PM
Looks like a great time. Very jealous !

Me too!  If I'd have only known.   :(
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

Wacked

1. ..........  My way with Brian?  I think he liked it!

2. First time I flogged the XT - Brian and I were on identical bikes.  We were both impressed how capable they were on the single track.  What they lacked in suspension, they made up for in heart.  Just point them up the hill in 1st, and the little goat will find a way to get you there

3. Riding conditions were perfect; not wet or dusty

Wacked

Hank

UKbri

I did enjoy it, muchly. Aching like a mutha today though.

mitchn06

👍 I'm sure Michelle would thank you Brad for getting Brian out of the house, it was probably beginning to smell like Cheetos and teenage boy.

2014.5 Kawasaki KLR650 New Edition

UKbri

It smelt worse when I got back

UKbri

Some of our ride was pretty gnarly, and after some investigation and conversation, it looks like we were riding part of the Centennial Trail. Oops !

greatbuffalo

Um... I've been guilty of that as well, in my Xterra. I'll tell you the story sometime.
Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

Robmicgrn

Quote from: UKbri on August 17, 2016, 10:46:20 AM
Some of our ride was pretty gnarly, and after some investigation and conversation, it looks like we were riding part of the Centennial Trail. Oops !

Been there done that. Nothing like ripping into a parking area with a bunch of hikers looking at you like your satan  :evil . In my defense, it was not on purpose..... Turns out however we were following a hiking trail not a motor trail. All those lines look the same without my readers on  :(
"You don't know how fast you can go till you crash"

KLC63

THE OLDER I GET, THE FASTER I WAS.