News:

Come on, summer...

Main Menu

AUG 25 THRU THE 27+

Started by greatbuffalo, August 01, 2016, 11:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatbuffalo

Hey all, will be out in the hills from the 25th thru the 27, or 28, or 29.......

Looking ti do some asphalt, gravel, light 2 track. I think Paul will be riding my Tiger out so we need to go easy on him.

Just looking to hang out with great people. Whadaya say?

Are you in?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Did I ever tell you: " I HATE MUD!" ?

jacin theis

I would do a bit of ridding with you while your here. Keep in touch.
Whos in for a big trip? Alsaka? Moab (again)? Baja?
1100 GS

Fletch

stupid is my middle name, but my first name is Mike

greatbuffalo

Happen to think that the Harley fest is beginning so am thinking of an alternative plan. Maybe head South instead. Catch some BBQ at Jeff's, maybe.  ??????????

greatbuffalo

So, I had 3 conversations going on when I wrote that above. Pay no attention.

Paul and did however ride down to Nebraska and spent the weekend with Mark and Bonnie. Also rode over to Ashland and had BBQ at GSJeff's place. Had a great time. Thanks Mark, Bonnie, and Jeff.

Surprisingly I had never been south of Springfield in NE. I enjoyed riding in the area. The gravel roads around the Niobrara River area VERY loose and sandy.

The 25th weekend is still on. Thinking we will leave Mitchell mid afternoon on Friday and camp at Sage Creek that night. Then head for the hills in the morning. Will make more definite plans as we get closer.

Lonesome Dave

Quote from: greatbuffalo on August 04, 2016, 07:54:06 PM
Happen to think that the Harley fest is beginning so am thinking of an alternative plan. Maybe head South instead. Catch some BBQ at Jeff's, maybe.  ??????????
Quote from: greatbuffalo on August 10, 2016, 04:10:45 PM
I had 3 conversations going on when I wrote that above. Pay no attention.

Several of us already talked about that comment, we decided to leave it alone and "pay no attention."
Older - Wiser - Faster !

greatbuffalo

It was one of those nights.

Hank

Haha, I wondered too, but also looked the other way.

Sent from my TRS-80

greatbuffalo

You see I was very busy that night. I thought that I posted about the weekend of the 5th but instead, I texted it. Then my head got confused and I responded here instead of text. I never said I was the brightest bulb in the lamp, just hope the patients got the right meds that night.  :evil

poleburner

And the inn will be open and ready for a restock!!  ;D I am planning on meeting up with you there.

Lonesome Dave

Poor Dan, "driveway doesn't go all the way to the house," "not the sharpest tool in the shed," "one short of 6 pack," "A burger short of a combo meal,"  "A few peas short of a casserole," "Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree."  I think you get the idea.  Anymore?   Poor Dan, he's so much fun to pick on.  ;)
Older - Wiser - Faster !

sandhillrider

I'm still confused, not that it matters. So are we leaving on Thursday the 25th or Friday the 26th?
Thinking I will come to Mitchell to meet up. We Had a geat weekend with you guys come back anytime.

Lonesome Dave

You guys can camp at my house if you like.
Older - Wiser - Faster !

Wizard

I will have to wait for my mini me to get out of school they start on the 24th...I swear it gets earlier every year!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Wizard

So 330 on the 26th is the quickest I can leave

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk